Old season events

Will there be a revisit on the old event monsters cuase I have one off for a cryowyrm and another cyberwyrm and I have one pyrobull.

There has been discussion about repeating missions again. While I don’t like the idea, the majority seemed to be in favor. So I’m sure it will happen.

Why aren’t u in favor of it?
It will still be rare if they make it a lot more challenging.

I’m not in favor of it because it takes up a spot that could be used for new monsters. I’m in favor of having other ways to get the old mission monsters, or at least having two missions (one with the old monster and one with a new), and letting the player pick.

Ohhh I thought u meant not having the old ones at all. I would like them to install an OM island because u could do the new mission and then get old ones too

That’s what I was think Ashely like choose your prize sorta thing
I might have worded it weird master but I meant like old monster missions special kinda thing.

I was talking about Ashley not u undead :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh :confused: ok​:cry:*sob

Lol undead. And there has been some discussion, and I remember hearing somewhere the OM island is being tested and could possibly become a thing :smiley:

This. For the love of god, this. Nothing would be more upsetting than waiting a week for a new ark, logging on Friday, and seeing the announcement for one that you got in the past. I think if they’re going to repeat missions, they’re going to go through all the arks first and then cycle back to start from the beginning.

That’s what I’m thinking they’ll be doing

There’s quite a few that we haven’t seen yet

5 or 6 or so according to the wikia. Where are we at on this idea of an OM island??
Bcuz it’s genius

The wiki has almost no info… Much more here
Sad but true. I always prefer wikis

It’s being considered last we heard.

It’s a good idea, I feel

Limit it to one season and cycles through the arks from the previous season. So currently, season 2 would be available to attempt to catch and season one would not.

The spawn rates on the arks would be limited, obviously and the chance to get the recipes would need to happen through missions.

Personally, I think the island should be limited to a certain amount of time and cost something to get in (if anyone suggest silver, I will be extremely disappointed)

I got 3x of all om ingerdients starting at season 2 week 1 soo then even if i get all th oms i didnt get i wouldnt be bothered training them sadly i have no more motivation

Hey deadpool, i think silver wouldnt be okay but some players dont buy the gold coins or cant soo going into that island shoul cost at least tickets around 10-50 if it is a very good island i would mind useing around 100 suggesting u have 10-30 mins in the island and u sill get tickets every day even if u run out right?

Possibly

The gold and silver should probably go (maybe not the silver, but definitely the gold)

I’ll discuss this more when I feel less like death