Share your UC team!

Level 801
I have no auro or atrahasis

6 Likes

What does azida do

I so badly want Lionheart lol.

Asks for money.

3 Likes

What your team needs is Geartyrant more than Auro or Atra. He will work very well with your powerful sleep monsters.

I also just realized Leo is not in the regular egg nor the Rare egg.

@Dev_VKC can we plz add Leo to the Rare Gold Egg pool at least?

hope to get it soon

Lionheart is trash for PvP and would be complete trash for PvE had it not been for an unexpected revival buff. That was the first time I put him in my team during this entire UC. I removed my shocker because Serenity field negates it. Didn’t need him to reach 1500+ in UC. He isn’t good, you aren’t missing out.

1 Like

For me it’s not a matter of being good or not, I just want to have him for my collection. I like his design

1 Like

I stopped at 1500, I am very happy about the 2 bonus legends

1 Like

Legend potions *********

Why do u keep doing this to me

PS : thanks , I stopped at 1300 thinking not to waste time . Now I’ll get my potions

1 Like

Using this team currently I am lvl 1700 :slight_smile:, I only lost the teams which have full of poison monsters and recently i don’t know why but I’m facing team name:??? most of the time and which is fully poison monsters, It’s so annoying!

2 Likes

in the previous periods, I even tried to get to the top 10 to get a bonus while now the top 100 is up to 2. so don’t waste your time on boring battles over and over

2 Likes

Wow! Azida seems really fun to use according to the moveset. But why tf does she need to be in that stupid position. Just have a look at all of them. They all look super uncomfortable in their position.

2 Likes

Decent. The fact she is half dragon and not full thot is definitely more fit for a monster game, plus Dragon Lottery sounds awesome.

Also, why all of the goddesses are staring directly at the player… Makes me uncomfortable.

1 Like

I know it’s a few days late but I didn’t get around to it before as I was burned out after 7 days of grinding (PvP then UC).

This UC was a new challenge for me since it seemed like we were meeting lots of bots rather than players and they had very varied teams. Poison absolutely wrecks my Revenarchion strategy so I had to take that out and with Musashoid as a second payback revenge for me I was able to create a FL strategy that both works well for these random bot teams and reliably kills the enemy Aurodragon very quickly for all those teams running it FL with stuff like Nebel, Cosmo, Talo, Apollo, Torto, Horror, etc. I time purifying mist to avoid a hit all from a monster and let the enemy Auro hit a payback revenge. Whether or not they’ve killed Musashoid it doesn’t matter, because Timberlord is behind. Between stealth and the shield from Cosmo dying I can very reliably line up a payback revenge for their Auro attacking.

Here’s my new team:

With the special rocks bringing down my cost dramatically I will probably finally evolve my Nebel now.

However, what I really wanted to share here was my most insane UC win. This was a team packed full of poison and stun!

^ The horrible front didn’t kill my Cosmo because I wasn’t at high level yet, so I got to clone before it died. They then tore through my team with their poison and stun without me getting many turns. It got to a point where I had just Wraithcaptain, Cosmodragon and Geartyrant against 14 monsters. They had Auro there, a shocker next in line and Atlantyrant which I couldn’t sleep. It looked impossible, yet somehow I managed to start a sleep lock and keep it going just enough to pull through!!

Here were a couple of other screenshots of “bot” teams I took that looked impossible (and I didn’t win against):

4 Likes

Awesome work Killerdog. Great information in your post! Thanks for sharing :+1: I got some ideas from your team. Although that samurai rock is good he is a two edged sword. His posion is very annoying when facing :blush:

I still need more improvements in my team but this UC I reached my highest so far. Level 1780. I missed out on 10 tickets at least. I think I would have reached 1900 if I used all tickets. Still too many loses but I’m happy.

I do feel bad for people on the receiving end of my Musashoid. Sorry for anyone it causes trouble! Congrats on your new record. Hopefully you’ll reach lvl 2000 next UC or the one after.

See how I go. I feel like it’s still far off and was very happy with 1500. I don’t know why but 2000 feels close to impossible for me. .