Share your UC team!

This is the last team I was using

Got me from 1200 to 1300+ won most battles In that tier. Can still be improved though. Good advice from @Killerdog to move gear from the front. I was testing Atra in 5th and the FL with Auro.

1 Like

Here

1 Like

The second photo is from TOP 2, isn’t it? I loved that FL, 100% original. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Use this equipment throughout the UC and the 2nd photo is the equipment used for the GK 1500 and 2000 (added spectrefox).

2 Likes

I used these two teams after missing the first day. Ending up on level 1021. I really liked the one with Oni, Atlan and Deviladus. Its a 5 Monster combo and it usually gets 8 kills really fast, giving you a significant advantage to start the battle of.

1 Like

hi bro :smile:
Its been a long time!
this is mine!!

2 Likes

Besides the addition of tort and Drax, this team has more or less remained the same for years. You can legitimately beat most gatekeepers in less than 5 minutes with this setup

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to resist duplicating Tortogiest of I had him. I guess your Atra is able to duplicate it from time to time. One of the best UC passives.

Man I want that monster.

My dream egg would have Onigiest ,Tortogiest, Lion and Malwing. I will no longer be a free player if that happened.

2 Likes

Angelion or Lionheart? I’m gonna guess the former, but I thought you already had it.

Angelion. I already got Lionheart.

For anyone out there saying sanctallion is garbage, it is absolutely amazing next to Auro.

Between its clones getting cloned by Auro, stun revenge giving you breathing room, and holy elemental healing, it’s very rare that your Auro is ever killed off before it can provide immense value in any pve event

Shout out to the GOAT @SoL_Navelstan for helping me add Sanctallion and Cyrokaiser to this team back in the day

You should see my DR pvp team @Saitama :wink:

This was the team that uses this UC, I kept Vainess throughout the event, being less effective from levels 1500 to 2000.

This is my UC team. With the help of LAXUS and DLGZ, I barely played 2000

My UC team. I probably shared mine above in this thread already but I changed Shadowhunter for Wraithcaptain and Timberlord for Twighoul which has improved consistency as the sleep lock around Geartyrant is much better and I can better deal with protectors (especially the annoying cloning death revenge ones).

This team got me to lvl 2300+.

Monsters I would choose to add if I owned them:
Onigeist, Tortogeist, Goldtail, Arachnadiva.

1 Like

This is mine, an improved version of the previous team.

2 Likes

I know you were first but how far did you go?

Yeah, but they wrecked you in your last battle. I told you those dam monsters are horrible in UC!
I faced that horrible posion spam combo with death revenge cloning you mentioned in the other thread as well. It’s crazy.

My UC team!

1 Like

when i meet your team

1 Like