Share your UC team!

Can very securely get to 700, maybe 1000 with this. Decided to bring out some options that no one else has seemed to consider… thorhoof to give goldtail a beefier acceleration than usual, and dollguini to pump out shields and keep everyone well protected.

Haha keep that in mind when you decide to include Bloomeluga in your teams… it’s super annoying to deal with! To be honest I completely respect anyone who uses the rhino or the puffer fish because you have to include something to keep your cost down and their payback revenge + death roulette can come in handy, especially if combined with Shivadragon (death roulette hits your team but you HP share to undo it).

1 Like

As can be seen in the OP it’s already been removed. I had a harder time dealing with Auto-posion and posion in general than Bloom in UC though. I was beating @Zardecil team than his Oakthulu came along a wrecked me. Thanks Zard…

@Lucrayzor I played against your team as well. Does element accelerate work better than regular accelerate??

1 Like

5% difference. Potent Sleep becomes 33 TU, which I think is like a 2-3 second improvement lol… I really just try to take whatever I can get.

Well, I didn’t know that. Thanks. 2-3 sec tu is still very good. I might use that goat with Bundam.

1 Like

You might try to use a team like this.

1 Like

This is my uc team, I’m at level 1700

1 Like

am curious, what’s nulltron’s role there? just repulse and stun for chronotitan?

This is mine.

1 Like

By the way, I lost to Penny three battles, I am curious how his team did 1700

He stopped uc long time ago, his winning rate is even like me.

If the brother rejects the immune system, or those who absorb stunning, or stunning if possible, then dies to deathwarg.

@Dev_VKC By the way, I hope that the official can produce a degraded function. My cost is not enough. Some pets do not need to evolve。。。

1 Like

I too believe Penny has a very questionable team. I suspect they are a cheater and will be removed from the final leaderboard. We usually see one or two who cheat and get near the top. Annoyingly, fighting against Penny was one of my losses… shame I can’t exchange that for a win!

P.S. Your FL Onigeist behind Horrorclaw has been a huge pain for me to deal with in many battles against your team. I wish I had Onigeist myself to do that.

Yes.oni is the top pve monster. when I got tort and oni one years ago. I reached uc 2000.

1 Like

In this Uc I have tried many new teams. quite sad when I was too busy last day to miss the top 10

That’s sad :sob: Can u please post some of your teams?

If the penny and tev are still on the leaderboard after the award, I think the review mechanism of uc needs to be strengthened. team of tev.

Wooohooo!

I was battling hard today to make the top 50!

First time ever. I lost one battle I answered a phone call when I was winning and app reset. I also won my last battle 2 min after the event closed so it didn’t count. Missed out on some tickets as well.

No doubt, I can make well over 1500 next time. Especially with the advice from this thread I’ll try my best to go further next UC.

I just wanna say that mirror revenge is one of the best UC passives.

5 Likes

Nice!

Fl and mid the same as almost everyone. On endgame i try to equalise and morphean bomb which almost killed at 2000, in very high levels i had to do equalise twice and then morphean bomb. Wraith keeps a good sleep lock a lot of the time

3 Likes