ShadowStalker

fusion dandandan i think only destructor and shadowstalker suited fusions

Minoflare is actually one of my favorite arkadion designs…

(but Shadowstalker is beautiful as well.)

Minoblast is well designed

Useless for the most part without roidguard, but still excellent

Well I do apologise for their looks, but come on Shadow is one Pretty Kitty!
With the exception of Meowzard… Shad and Meow should totally have babies.

That’s the most…unique…thing I’ve heard all day.

Just imagine all those Shadzards…

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but Felimancer and Meowzard is already a thing.

Shadowstalker belongs with… Angelon.

Okay sorry, this is getting sort of off-topic.

On-Topic statement: Shadowstalker is as good as it looks (even though I prefer others). Look forward to it!

Well maybe they can have a love triangle?!

But yes back on topic! Looks like a few sleep self sacrificing Arks will be showing up in PvP now!

This is quickly getting awkward, Chrisie.

I agree… Let’s just say they are all in love and they all have babies.

Shadowstalker totally belongs with Saphireon.

Okay even I have to stop this one

Back on topic people :slight_smile:

OK I have just battled one (not sure how people have already got it).

It is quite tankish. My Angelon needed to Rend it around 3-4 times to bring it down. Being an Holy Ark, it has no elemental weakness. I am not sure whether it is a Beast or an Angelic type.

It casted Daydream 2 times on me. Both failed, and put one of its ally asleep. Its TU recovered quite quickly.

I can foresee it’s Scapegoat is going to work well with Mossgolem, as Mossgolem is lacking Guard.

P.S. I won the battle. :slight_smile:

Daydream can miss? It has never missed in all my experience with it, so that’s weird.

It’s a beast

I don’t think it has missed. It just put its ally into sleep instead of mine. Maybe it randomly targets all allies and enemies? Well I think you know much better than I do. :slight_smile:

Glad that it is a beast, much easier to counter.

Clearly shadowstalker belongs with astroleon. Dat chest hair.

But to stay on topic, would its daydream ability be useful enough combined with skullwraiths dreamhunt?

Actually, I’m a terrible liar

It’s mystic

@Lethal: OI BACK ON TOPIC

Just beat someone in pvp who used this ark… Nothing seemed just amazing about it, He pretty much beat himself putting his arks to sleep lol

That’s what you would call: not being good at playing the game. Usually people who are strategists and skilled at PvPing don’t make it so easy :wink:

Edit: I should consider, though, that you may be [extra] good at playing the game. That, too, could make it seem too easy.