Season 2 - Week 3: Iron Venom Starts 2/22/2014 5PM EST, 10 PM GMT.

**Season 2 - Week 3: Iron Venom

Starts 2/22/2014 5PM EST, 10 PM GMT. **

S Rank Scorpionix awarded to the Top 10%.
Gold Mission Egg Awarded to Everyone. 

To get started on it immediately after the event is live, please force quit your app and relaunch it. (Please DO NOT DELETE your app).

Here is how: http://iosguides.net/force-quit-reboot-app-iphone-ipad/

Please Visit the Fair Practice Mission Policy for more details about how the prize is distributed. 

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/forum/10-weekly-online-mission/

Summary: normally only 1% of the players will win, but if you have never won in that Season (usually 10 weeks per Season) you just need to finish in the top 10%. This way people who don’t win get better odds of winning as time goes by.
1). We will keep a list of every player that has won a grand prize in a mission
2). The list will be wiped out every 10 weeks (number may change based on feedback). We will refer to this period as a Season. 
3) If you have NOT won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are placed in pool A. 
4) If you have won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are immediately placed in pool B.
5) For players in pool A, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 10% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission .
6) For players in pool B, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 1% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.

moveset?

Wish I knew, probably xenoblade

Is this one a poisoning one?

He has 2-target metal slash, a single target poison + damage, earthforce, bloodmagic, and a single target volatile (death revenge damage).

Ok… Thought he would be osiriswyrms “savior” because it is a scorpion… But that move set is awesome too

One question what does earth force does it similar to holy force with that angelic ark?

Whoo gonna be excellent for me, I love metal arks :D 

Wish I didn’t have to restart I was lv 60 now I am lv 27 I can’t get anywhere in this mission

Well there’s gonna be a lot of people in pool b next week lol

Great ark, it can be very useful to take out minedpiders protected by guardians.
Its death revenge is 100%?

Seems like he will synergize well with osiriswurm. Another scorpionix will likley interfere with this plan though.

Seems to me scorpionix can knock out scorpionix?! Haha could be very interesting!

Lolololol best OM yet !

Its nice to have an effective counter against minespider but are we forgetting that shadowstalker is the one ark we truly need a counter for?

I think mine spider is the counter for shadow stalker right now. So all this does is help keep Shadowstalker alive in a way! Haha

Well minespider is not specifically designed to counter shadowstalker, it is designed to take down 3 of any class/type ark with it. Otherwise, you can say minespider is a counter to all arks. I was hoping they would release a 10 star or higher ark with a strong double/aoe anglebane/mysticbane to counter shadowstalker as single attacks will only be scapegoated.

I think it will be a good teammate with Osiriswyrm

Unfortunately I have horrible luck with events and tend to not get the monsters all needed for the fusions so oh well

And what does earthforce do?

And my poor barricadius…I feel he is going to regret this event…

what time does it start standred central time? thanks

This is a counter to Minespider and Shadowstalker, if they appear together. Metal slash hits 2 targets ;).

Yes, its earth force works like Haniwel’s, except it’s a lot better.