SCB atm

The corolan battle is alot more harder than this one… hope penguin boy will be out tommorow as FESTIVAL EGG.

The corolan battle is alot more harder than this one… hope penguin boy will be out tommorow as FESTIVAL EGG.

Agree :slight_smile:

22nd october he will be out

Credit to horrormow, pengboy can’t do nothing against mirror revenge hahaha

a good counter to pengboy is that kill all monsters with one monster and have stealth teammate on him. pengboy  would do slayer attack and do nothing and goes to 250 tu

I must say plenty of pengboy in the new SCB extreme battle…Thought final monster would be a Godfeather…turn out to be another Pengboy…Good thing he is not immune to stun effects…><"

I still wait polareon

It was definitely much easier than 2 previous. Managed to finish it when my hororclaw mirrored enemies Doomengine. Have strong feeling that bloodclone monsters are key point to win SCB without any problems.

Cant say how good pengbot is, instantly sleep locked him. Won by having 11 mons left.

What kind of team are people using for the 3rd battle?

NR FL do the job

NR FL?

Night Rider frontline

I want Goldtail too :weary: not this pengbot thing, i dont like him.

Used my PvP team, if you neutralize the FL, rest of the team is weak to stun.

I posted my team on the builder thread. I could use some help beating the second SBC. Need that cryptamid lol

For this new pengbot Super challenge extreme level…the enemy frontline is the weakest i have seen so far…><"

It’s supposed to be anti chronozeros. Didn’t work so well.

Made it through Challenge 2 by the skin of my teeth, came down to their last four versus my Cyberwyrm and Bovolk.  They made the mistake of killing Cyberwyrm and triggering Poison Revenge, leaving Bovolk with a charged Deathmatch Mode :slight_smile:  Maybe someday I’ll be able to beat the third challenge on one of these.

Anyone who has beaten the third tier of the SCB, can you post the team you used? I’ve tried all of my combinations, and even some new random ones, and I still can’t beat it. The closest I’ve gotten depends on Ultimadragon’s death revenge hitting one specific monster on my FL, but ive only had it happen once