New SCB

This one took a few with penguinator smoking 4 monsters

Poison fl, stun/repulse and chromera midgame with the earth forgotten one, and tenebris reven late game

The rocks at the end were the hardest part

So many rocks with Bahamuzar and the forgotten one lol

Yes, it’s funny how the devs are like “let’s just throw a random penguinator in every SCB to make it harder”, even though it doesn’t fit with the theme (like poison) :).

Peng fits anywhere :wink:

This one took a few with penguinator smoking 4 monsters

Poison fl, stun/repulse and chromera midgame with the earth forgotten one, and tenebris reven late game

I actually let penguinator take 4 mons down I set it up so I could get a sleep lock lineup in with a stun aswell once he slayerbaned :smirk:

https://youtu.be/PcTAemm9C24
Battle 3

We will get the PVP match, I hope… Anyways, try to use new strategies to beat SCB, cause at a certain point there relatively easy, to sleep lock… e.g. for this one I’m trying poison mons. last one was all lightning… it get real tricky then

Battle 3 – highly succeptible to sleep and stun. I think only flavern and omega can’t be stunned.

Still cant beat scb final battle. -_-

this SCB is weak against stun buddy also the epic create dupes with stun revenge are great help against the last enemy monsters
Just create dupe and Aoe to kill all rockoids then ravem will allways timestrike back Use hem like a bait
Good luck

Yeah I know, my technique was supposedly 3 gt and chronozar just to remove zeros, flarevern, and oak and carno comes in and creates unwanted friends and knockback grovo to create another sprig, I cant stun lock them, ■■■■■■■ bronzeshells have lifeflip. -_-

I would try this:

FL: galliodragon, pegasion, yeti (fast one on one), and the 4th: i dont remember if he has stun somewhere. If he has, put a SE protector, if not - put viridizardon for accelarate or gaiakaizer for another purify. You can also put a 400sec bomb guy at here. You will want to fast one on one (yeti got about 80% speed fully evolved) to chrage your 2 or 3 survivors. The enemy will poison you and usually will wake you up. Keep purifying your self, alot of poison at start.

Put blitz for stun and purify at 5 spot.

Keep bane somewhere that the enemy dont have poison. Start is a bad place for him, check where he is safe to enter.

Keep middle game with a lot of stunners, pair bane with a give turner and a protector (so he can purify your poisoned team too). Not sure how to use jingle, i guess keep him at high hp,so try to protect him too. And if i remember correctly he need rocks to gain hp, so make sure kong comes first

enemy has celestrion on 6th spot, I’ve already tried one on one and lucky if its chronozar that’s awake coz it’ll use nova so all will be awake, if its not chrono then it’ll be a disaster especially if its oak that’s awake, it wont poison but use double repulse and I’m dead, I can only go as far aurodragon, motordragon messes up my team’s rhythm pretty badly. after work I’ll try something else. :3

Strange, i used one on one and they woke me up with poison touch. I also had bulz (the toxic killer with poison imuinity) and for some reason they always try to double poison touch him and another guy, and since he imuinity, they just waste their turn over and over again. To bad you dont have him.

Good luck :slight_smile:

I noticed that they always try to poison the protectors 1st, I tried a fl of gallio, viri, se dd, and 3 star one on one, they all charged up survivor but it gets nasty when celstrion come’s and motor next. the closest one I had was when I had 2 sprigollo’s and 1 bronzeshell and one enemy, it was an easy kill not until the stun lock was broken. I kept bane somewhere away from chromera but near penguinator. still failed. :3

If the main problem is the stun, maybe try knockback, so the stun will come when the protector is still on field

And ye, it seems they aim for our protectors. Maybe thats why they targeted bulz so much

I can handle stun, only motor gives me a problem, I need luck to somehow position bronzeshells and spriggolos at the same time. another stun is tridrakhan.

The FL is easely couterable put rhyno or puff in 1st form with a stun bomber chronos and a GT use puff as a bait to chronozeros enemy… kill the AP stun immun first blitz on 5th step back into choco or another stun bomb
I dont remenber the other enemy monsters :smiley: sorry i need to check out