Super challenge battle.

I dont know why everything has to be so $&@& hard without having every damn mon to make a counter team.This has been by far the hardest one I cant beat the last challenge some advice is needed

I put some protector killers with auro and atra in front and they do like half damage instead of one hit kills. On top of buffed monsters they have more than you

1 Like

If you could share your team others might be able to help you. You mentioned having auro and atra so there should be some way to abuse that.

1 Like

Having them in front just reviving all game even multiple revancharion and still just get blasted after a bunch of tries I dont know what to change

Ok after multiple attempts and a few line changes we managed to squeek out the win

It looks to me like you are doing too much at the start. With Auro Atra and Gear in the first five, there’s little attack or defence, just revives. Try spreading them around and focus the team to keep them alive and do some damage. I build my entire UC team around Gear because it needs the support (I don’t have Auro). Otherwise the enemy will find it too easy to pick them off if you are not killing the next mon in line or have some protection. Consider removing the protection and stun locking or sleep locking them before you push to revive everything. I can’t remember the enemy line up but that’s my general advice. Good luck :blush:

Go get yourself a galvbane

1 Like

I have a Galvbane.

4 Likes

Ya the first line was stag/arachna/nagandia/ and something else annoying

I don’t understand why you’re having issues beating SCB then

1 Like

Please tell me your setup then

I use this replace tygoron by wraithhost .I hope it helps.

Didn’t want to open a new thread for this.

Putting a Poisomoth in a poison team without a Pupupa phase is just scummy! Isn’t Elem accelerated Gorgodrakes cheesy enough???

3 Likes

Yeah this took me an hour to beat. All I can say is death revenge is your best friend in this one. Also friendly poison mons help too.

1 Like

I had good fun with this SCB, it was a cool team and a tough challenge. It’s probably a bit too challenging… but personally my experience was great.

Garcia in Showdown Tower had all 6 of the moths in their final form without the Pupupa. There’s a troll among the designers who sometimes gets away with these things.

1 Like

I beat it on my third attempt using Aviaeronix to kill One of the Gorgos.

Nice to know! Never saw this one. Even seeing one was enough. Poisomoth without Pupupa is even worse than Scorpiogeist :wink:

Garcia’s gimmick in being unfair, so I think it’s fine for him to have it.

I managed to cheese the Lv.2 Extreme fight because the enemy Robinator repeatedly Poison Touched my Espereye, which Solariel promptly Purified over and over. That way, I was able to spam RAW Faststrike and sweep half of the enemy team. So extremely funny

2 Likes

That’s hilarious! Robinator must be coded with poison touch to prioritise removing overwatch from enemies haha.

1 Like

Hmmm… That’s likely it! I also think it has been coded to poison the enemy in a certain order - that should explain why it happened to me more than once that a CPU Robinator Poison Touched for several consecutive turns my Azuraidos/Zhulong/ Maggatsuoh etc… It’s so exhilarating, it’s like he just won’t give up trying to poison a Poison Immune monster!

AI often tries to poison all monsters in your team. Rhynobrawl and Puffoxin behave similarly