Scam deal of the year

I would understand if guaranteed was in 250 gems though

1 Like

Same ol same ol pathetic odds

1 Like

Actually that is one of the popular strategy that gacha gaming keep using for the past few years and i think Neo intend of using that. This strategy require the benefit when buying multi pack worth it but in this case, it isnt (for now, unless they do something about tomorrow festival).

If the Devs in the other game u played blasted their user base for complaining about prices, then that is bad business. You don’t bite the hand that feeds you. I make sure my customers stay happy. The happened in Pokemon Go once. Reddit went crazy with complaints and Niantic listened. They never put out the crappy deal ever again.

17,712 votes and 1,641 comments so far on Reddit

Read that if u want to see the uproar. It brought results for both parties, and LMAO I just noticed that is was a freaking anniversary rip-off with pokemon go as well!! Maybe they had the same marketing team. Niantic fired their ones… At least now I know where they ended up!

OMG it’s dejavu! Honestly read some of the comments in that thread people. It’s the same as the ones in here.

I’ll give the thread a read whenever I get a chance.

Btw, just one question to everyone in this thread: what if they actually have guaranteed legend in 250 gems, would you guy buy it? Since the result is the same as x2 but you actually got less than 50 gems which will prevent you from saving (in case you want to buy less than 6 10-eggs-package)

1 Like

Well that will change things for me.

It would be better then it is now or Implied to be

Anniversary is the one time people expect good deals etc any other festival during the year they could have done this

Anyone know how to link my credit card to neo directly so they can just take how much they need to pay for a holiday during winter times?

3 Likes

We still have to wait though to see what tommorow brings

1 Like

Let’s hope they have some sense and change it

It will be standard same ol rubbish.

2 Likes

Every 6…12…18…24…30 Pack a guaranted Legandary!

1 Like

That’s an awesome deal let me buy some gems…

2 Likes

I agree, though i worry they might apply this during the year, instead of one-time-only x2, we will have 3-time x1.5

1 Like

Worst gem gem deal in neo history

2 Likes

No anniversary tomorrow lol

1 Like

I will not be buying gems until this gets fixed lol

1 Like

■■■■ that trash :joy: :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

3 Likes