Scam deal of the year

I would buy if they flip the board, making the first deal give most gems and the third least

The gems cost more now than in 2x deals

2 Likes

Look up for a game name DragonBane, used to be a popular game, then they kept pulling ■■■■ like this and guest what happen to them then.

1 Like

Same here, looking forward to buy a 150 gem pack and now this bulls… Now I save my money.

To all newbies playing this game, please boycott this gem sale. I have the feeling they want to suck out new players with this deal.

1 Like

I really feel the devs don’t know how to run a business.

2 Likes

Using the eye catching banner and “3rd year anniversary” text makes it “feel” like a good deal. But in reality it’s trash. Sadly many will fall for it.

I’m not purchasing…

What really saddens me is the fact that it’s a 3rd year anniversary! The Devs should want to share the joy! I got excited when I saw the extra login bonus and imagined it to be the beginning… Generally I love sharing joyful occasions with game creators that bring me entertainment. I also enjoy supporting them with purchases. This was gonna be my first purchase for this game. But now it’s all very anti-climactic.

I like the devs that post in this forum, and it’s probably a decision made by the marketing team. They are usually the truly gready ones… But still I feel like I lost some respect for the people behind neo mobsters.:sob::sob:… Very sad… My enthusiasm is gonna go to the toilet if this type of stuff continues. I’ve left other games for the same reason…

I’m just sad, and disappointed…

I hope no one purchases as this is a rip off

They need to do what unown suggested flip it around
So it’s highest first then lower as it goes
Or just make it back to 2x

1 Like

Unless the devs are making it crazy guaranteeds amd high odds on new legends but I doubt that we will get the same shitty festivals but have it cost more.

While I agree with the main consensus of the posters in this topic, I’m a bit weary on demanding they change the special deal, as in another game I used to play, the devs blasted the userbase, calling them entitled when they protested the unfair deal they put out.

Also some currencies have to pay more than others. That’s already bad enough.

(For example compare pounds and dollars. Pounds pays more.)

1 Like

The guy above has a point who let this go through, who thought this was a good idea

If the devs blast the customers they don’t deserve a business

2 Likes

There’s a similar deal like this one in Yugioh Duel Links, where the more steps you purchase, the more card packs you get, and the more SR’s/UR’s you obtain as a bonus.

1 Like

Bu does that cost 100s of dollars this gem deal costs Way to much for me for less gems

Devs won’t change it but they should really think before they act like this gem deal would be fine on any other festival etc anniversary I see meant to be the one good festival for players

That’s a valid statement. In regards to your question, the deal starts out cheap like at around $5-10, but gets more expensive as you climb up to the higher steps.

Also this is not offering you higher odds on legends per packs it will be the same low odds

1 Like

I always thought that you were fine with the odds for the legends, as it shouldn’t be too easy to get to them.

I’ve been playing this game for a long time now and this is off putting. I don’t spend nomore on this game as feels like you guys at the top got greedy. You gave a 2x gems event couple of weeks ago at a lame festival/event. Atleast reverse it and give higher gems first then the lower. As everyone benefits all round