Scam deal of the year

5 Likes

This is what we want for that ■■■■■■■ 3rd Aniverary!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

13 Likes

I generally like the devs in this game because of how they interact with the community but this deal disapoints me alot. I’ve never had a issue spending on this game because I was happy to support it but this deal is just taking advantage of youre spenders. It’s bad for business, anniversary is generally a time when players show their support for the game now we feel like were being exploited.

7 Likes

This is pretty much summing up my feelings. I always spend on every gem deal and this would be my first anniversary deal. Totally disappointed and I might pass this deal

This. They have no clue. And they have no clue how to market either.

This game could have been huge but they wasted it. Starting with the name. Anytime i try to get someone to play they just laugh.

And then when they hear about gem purchases they laugh harder.

3 Likes

Funnily enough, I managed to get someone into the game a few months ago. However they quit a couple weeks ago because they couldn’t keep up with all the limited legends and Super Epics.

1 Like

Lol

I agree about the name. Whenever I talk about the game to a friend, I cringe when I say it.

1 Like

Same.

Dragon Lord
Dagon Master
Dragon Tamer
League of Dragons
Age of Dragons
Rise of Dragons
Dragon Legends
League of Beasts
Dragon Hunter
Beast Hunter
League of Beasts

All would have been 10000% better.

Also Gary Oak inbound to take advantage of this post lol.

5 Likes

Nice work devs :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They did a nice job with the update and then they made this dissapointing deal… to bad, it just leaves a bad taste…

:joy::joy::joy: i was like don’t we usually get 300 for the price of 79.99 :joy: guess who finna buy some vbucks on fortnite

2 Likes

Fortnite been getting my money

1 Like

Actually Im about to drop a really unpopular opinion.

Caveat - low and midtier spenders (like me) are getting a bad deal.

Big spenders should like this.

Previously 160USD got you 450 gems. Now 160USD gets you 530.

Previously 240USD got you 600 gems. Now it gets you 890.

Now most of us arent gonna spend that and are only looking at the 5pks for 80, but I’m just saying thre serious P2P should actually like this…

I actually love it. I want to invest in each 1 three times. Could I possibly use your 3 also?

Yea but this only applies to big spenders as Gary says. Most people are mid so the devs are pretty much making this full on rich kid game. Next chaper will be paid dlc I recon. Then I’ll stop playing. All I can say is excluding he majority is less profitable

Well let see what they will do tomorrow. If they keep 50 gems per 10-eggs package, i will quit immediately since it is a sign of this game moving to money digging phase before closing.