Rock Lock - My thoughts

I mean u got to let go of this mythic needs to be superior in every aspect . It’s understandable that players spend more money to awaken mythics but game needs the planktons and the fishies too …

8 Likes

No all awoken mythic teams should be unbeatable by legendaries I shouldn’t have to think while using my awakened myths :rage:

6 Likes

I already let this go long ago, but this does not mean that I can’t still have an opinion about something that cost 13.
I don’t care if Lunactia is a legendary or a mythic, make if cost 17 with enemy sub as SS usable 1 time.

You want to keep it a legendary? Do it, but looks more like an undercovered mythic.

Ldiefaeth cost 14, has focus with light ally, puts a token that cant block or suicide and you want luna to cost 17 with single use enemy sub :skull: ok guy

2 Likes

With rockoid nerf luna gonna be useless anyways. Leira won’t be a problem just dont block infront of repulse witch everyone does for some reason. I will said only 10% of player know how to play well against token spam.

Theres a particular player I always see complaining about rock lock.

I’ve noticed that this particular player also likes to use Canis and ALWAYS use Enlist against me when I am running an obvious rock lock FL.

Is rock lock really the problem?

4 Likes

Mythic should cost 15 but lets not talk about because mythic should always be superior rigth?

I actually agree with that.

I think 14 rn for mythics is too low.

2 Likes

It really is for what they offert compare to lengendary. They pretty much all have percing skill and they tanks most atk that would one shot any legendary

If you make a limit on nauti for calling if all his pods die he will become dead weigth. I sugest his ss is calling 2-3 pods and his calling move is switch with charge.

Maybe lets’s not take suggestions from someone who ran it in the infinite loop and now they might change him :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You really need to stop crying about me all your last post was about me😂 you even try too get purpies nerf💀 anyways if they change anything about him (even if they use my idea) I will never use him again lol

1 Like

Maybe put a limit like Grovodeus.

Grovodeus can’t be summoned if there’s already one in your team. Make it so you can’t call Nautipods if there’s already, say, 3 or 4 in your team

1 Like

honestly i think nauti isnt the problem and doesn’t need another nerf.

the ability to lock the opponent behind moogong, ying and Rockoids is the problem.

1 Like

Its the infinite time to setup. Nauti wouldnt ever do this with any other strat. Not sleeplock because it will break eventually, not stun because they get turn eventually. Only rocklock, because youre given infinite time to setup whatever you like

2 Likes

increase rockoids power every time it makes an attack lol.

that would be the most amusing fix for this

neo Monster is a strategy game I find very good and very normal that legendary techniques used in a strategic way can beat awakened mythics,
not everyone is p2w and not everyone has awake mythics these very selfish to say and think legendaries need to be nerfed just because they beat the myths

3 Likes

I use awakened myths I don’t care about being fair they should always beat legendaries :triumph:

1 Like

Never bro

Don’t make me think while using awakened mythics

1 Like