NERF ROCK LOCK

This is honestly getting ridiculous, absolutely no way to come back from this. This sp rule makes even more lethal absolutely no way to see it comming.

The rocks should be given a way to quickly get rid of themselves

I suggest the same skill the boxes have.

15 Likes

It’s too OP Rock Lock, I don’t have a chance against that kind of team :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah me too. I don’t know why devs though it was a good idea to be able to give someone token monsters they can’t get rid off , tokens are always a handful I thought they learnt that lesson with the shells.

2 Likes

It is a way to block your enemy… but if you configure your team to avoid rock lock, you have a very weak team against anything else, I think it needs a balance

3 Likes

I want to see a match against two rocklock users

5 Likes

@LemonSqueezy Phone

:rofl:

2 Likes

If rockoid gets changed, it will be my greatest accomplishment in Neo.

To be fair, the player you played runs it very well.

7 Likes

You will always find new challenges :wink:

I played Gary last season and it was loooooong

1 Like

20210803_16233920210803_162324

17 Likes

DMG Broly if you have gravity field they have no chance to win

1 Like

I once played against a rock lock team in the previous season…I was lucky I had a crimseias in my team…I used toxic GT on the rockoids and then my energy endgame crushed him

Yeah I run Angel midgame for that reason :blush:

Don’t run Gravity field. Let the enemy Skele run it for you :joy:

I remember facing @Laxus rocklock and it was so lethal I couldn’t even make a return

Did it involve a Midas by any chance? @RIOK

It was already ridiculous.
And this lunactia made it unbearable.
There were few stuffs that could bypass aps while staying behind aps.
But with lunactia no one even needs some petrify revenge stuffs. They can run pure raw moves
It can just keep replacing mons with rocks to an extent where you can’t even take a turn.

2 Likes

@DMG_Broly lol rock lock living rent free in your head

6 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Haha good one :rofl::rofl::rofl: