let's talk about how to counter rock lock

I have some strategies against rock lock, but I don’t have a new lion. Here are some of my ideas.
PS: the new lion can also be repulsed or FD. Sealed
end.share the team you beat the advanced rock lock, mainly Gary and lemon, I think

this is my stun rock lock counter.
only for ap spam and rock lock now.

2 Likes

this is my team that defeat gary yesterday.
it is not a good rock lock couter team

1 Like

Laxus: Let’s talk about how to counter rock

Also Laxus: Team 2 isn’t very good at countering rock lock

You’re a legend :joy:

2 Likes

Pay attention to a logic. I said he beat Gary’s rock lock, but he didn’t completely target the rock lock team.

I think there is no problem with this logic

1 Like

Got out of rock lock with Musashoid and Bovolcus.

1 Like

@NMEGaryOak we’re famous :partying_face:

2 Likes

So are you telling me all this fuss is to counter 2 players?

Prob should take a look at Cynthia and stun first :joy:

I totally agree with your point. I just found it sounded funny the way you worded it :slight_smile:

Cynthia can’t be nerfed. For some reason that’s some unwritten rule

3 Likes

I don’t even run it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Like I said, the people mad about rock lock are the ones with the most awakened mythics.

They don’t like people being able to hand them Ls with monsters that they can easily get for free like Hanzo

1 Like

A single monster has a restriction table. What are the restrictions if the mechanism is unreasonable? If you say to weaken Cynthia, I won’t refute it

No;-;
Stun is balanced.
Jokes aside It’s really hard to stun lock a stun immune/dolphin spam

I strongly disagree. We still need better stun protection that doesn’t limit us to stun immunes or a few other exceptions. But I won’t derail the thread :blush:

1 Like

He said “jokes aside” right afterwards. I don’t think he really meant it’s balanced and the point afterwards was just saying sometimes there are teams which are tough to stun.

stun is hard now.every one know this

1 Like

Stun isn’t balanced.
It was kind of a joke.
But yh stun is ok as it is now. Not like stun is underpowered or something but becuz stun has enough counters now. If someone wants to make a stun proof team they can.

There are just so many teams with nothing going on other than full stun immunity. Also dolphin spamming is quite popular. I don’t think stun needs to be toned down.

2 Likes

What we need are more appropriate counters, where you’re not opened up to getting slammed by times up and you’re not looking at a 3vs4 because your absorber worked, therefore gets punished. The amount that don’t fall into those categories are few and far between.

Back to the thread, Increase Lava entrance damage and that would be the end of rocklock

3 Likes