new rock lock nerf topic

The game brings me joy. No matter what game I play, I have a good time, except rock lock. He makes me feel angry and helpless.
I brought some counters, but the effect was still bad.

I think we should give this strategy some room for reaction. For example, the rock will die when 300tu is on the court. In addition, is it serious for moonlight Asia to replace the rock three times? There is no condition to replace it?

KD ranked moonlight

as the first legend. Now I agree, and very agree.

11 Likes

@Killerdog
@Dev_VKC

Please make rock lock a balanced setting. Instead of making me face rock lock, the game experience is very poor

1 Like

Let’s destroy the rock lock formation

1 Like

:rofl:good way

1 Like

Laxus the legend of ank

1 Like

no, kd’s
i do not agree before.
may be the translate problem.

1 Like

Lunactia its the problem she needs a nerf ,give it a restriction or a condition to use that swap for rock move , even so i would pick batlle rock lock all day over no brain full awakened mythic spam :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

What’s the difference between spamming mythics than spamming legends. It’s all the same

yaeh. Myth team is easily dizzy, and the cooperation is not good enough

I propose a new restriction - Raw all. That way Luna can’t add a rock if another protector is on the field :eyes:

1 Like

My idea is that when a teammate dies

1 Like

Damn is 4th time thread about rocklock. :joy: and they still call it balance. goodluck everyone next season can be more worse. your token cannot be removed by sacrifice skill.

4 Likes

Maybe a SE wich have this passive can be a solution.

Culling Entrance= When this monster enter battlefield its instantly kills all token monster on battlefield. (Enemy and friendly) This skill ignores hold ground and shields.

1 Like

rip motor dragon then hahaha

GG @SHIKAOTOKO I didn’t expect focalforce to not block anything the whole game lol

Rock lock is the most broken setting in the game, then sunflower, then poison end, also AP spam
end is stun lock

2 Likes

:rofl:
The most interesting story of 2021, the rock lock is balance

Yeah, for sure everyone will jam their front with this se :rofl::rofl:. I want to see it :wink: