Robinator and ultimate challenge.

Atra revive stun bomber not nebel

Can anyone explain me how atra helps with nebel? I know that nebel can clone itself multiple times, but how do the monsters of opponents just chill out and dont kill your whole team with a single attack all? I mean I suppose you use necromancy to get the nebels back, but what does kill them in the first place?

I think its something like this:

Stun bomb the opposing team all the way till you end up with atra and Nebel. From there on create duplicates and kill off one nebel so you can spam necromancy with atrahasis. You’ll end up with a ton of nebels before the opposing team can make a move

Edit: what crazy says probably works even better lol

Can anyone explain me how atra helps with nebel? I know that nebel can clone itself multiple times, but how do the monsters of opponents just chill out and dont kill your whole team with a single attack all? I mean I suppose you use necromancy to get the nebels back, but what does kill them in the first place?

Basically for this you put atrahasis in front and a lot of stun bombers behind him. You stun the opponents frontline into oblivion by stun bombing all the time, meanwhile atrahasis revives these stunbombers. Doesn’t matter if there only 1hp, the opponent cannot attack because of stun. So this can be done for as long as possible. After this series of stunning, nebel comes in. He creates duplicate, than does switch place, so he brings the duplicate on the field. This one can make a new dupe and again switch and so on… Because of the massive stun, you can keep doing this for a while. So you get a lot of death revenges in the back of your team.
Ideally after the cloning is done, last biter comes in and does retreat, so he comes behind all the death revengers.
Opponent cannot do anything else than killing the nebelronixes and see his own monster go down by death revenges from nebels.

This works only in the ultimate battle event, in pvp there’s too much counters for it.

But how do you deal with the auto poison eaters? Theyre stun immune and finish off your clones when they come in?

That’s why it only works in this kind of event. You just have to find an opponent that has a stunable frontline and no auto- poisoners. Every time you encounter this, you go up by 20 levels where others get stuck forever.

It’s a cheap tactic basically

I’m guessing that any protector with hold ground won’t die from the new super epic and it’s basically going to be like protector killer + a hit on another . Something like desperate double or double survivor.

I love the idea of this new robin. It will make you think twice about putting aegis in the front line if you have one. He is going to be great for pvp. I hope he is really fast so you don’t have to worry about him being knocked back.

I would think he’ll be similar star wise as a rexo just lower

No way in hell should he be fast, it’s only super epic. It would counter aegis too hard.

It there is a protector it’s fast, can kill 2 monsters then blood fury? Sounds op.

Then the best fire damage monster will be a 5 star one

I’m sad cause I can’t ever get the event monsters from these challenges ;-;

This monster has a legendary move set in a super epic class. I imagine he might have started as a legendary and was discovered to be too op so they bumped him down a bit. He is going to be a beast in a stat buffed PVE line up in the future we will have to face off against. He is going to need to be slow or it’s going to be OP in PVP as well. If the damage is able to kill a protector and another mon in one shot, with bloodfury as opposed to bloodcrave no less, combined with give turn/team turn he perhaps with a aegis at the back so after you take out the opponents robin, you can switch places with Aegis and protect robin a bit more. Either way he gives the average player access to a bloodfury mon which does help in these tower events. Stats will tell the tale at any rate.

I don’t think he is going to counter aegis. The only monster that can put aegis to hold ground in 1 hit I have seen is shadowyrm. I don’t think any other protector killer can even kamiwyrm but I may be wrong

Kami cannot. Even spinorex cannot put him to hold ground, but that is not to say it means the new mon won’t. It says lethal damage. I would assume lethal is stronger than critical.

Ofcourse you can. Even i can with 3 legendaries. Just reach Floor 80 to 100 and youre good to go

trust me I can’t, I get to like floor 40 once then I’m stuffed, plus I only Have 3 legendaries as well

Snuffy you can do it I believe In You don’t let my country down I can’t be the only person repesenting it

I would be surprised if a super epic can put aegis to hold ground whilst killing another monster and then being able to sweep with bloodfury

If it has 45 or more speed then it’s literally just an aegis counter.
When you think about it even shadowyrm isn’t an amazing counter, since you use 2 moves getting rid of aegis and then he ret of the front line decimates you. It’s value comes from delaying rather than staying alive.
Robin counters that, since it can hit that team turner or frost rider or whatever stuck behind aegis

you have don right? so why you can’t, if im correct the time i rerolled don its 2 days b4 the end of that even but i manage to get in floor 190 with don and bunch of non evolve monster and got a +3 seraphael

Even if it doesn’t get aegis to HG if it can kill the other mon, it’s bloodfury is ready to go, we will just have to see how it shakes out, but definitely one of the best super epic move set combos I’ve seen, depending on its other moves it can really be a nice addition with some sweeping viability. If it gets a passive like HG, or Stun Immunity it will really solidify its uses. It looks to be a bit of a game changer, possibly knocking protectors down a tier as a group. We shall see