About Glaciercorn

Let’s nerf Glaciarcorn
Yeah I’m asking nerf because I lost to it.
Faced 5 Glaciarcorn FL in a row which completely wrecked my FL(got 3 free kill)
He was designed to counter Scorp since Scorpio got a speed nerf why not him.
Either make Swift toxic killer (50TU) and lower the speed a bit or Raw Bloodfury to raw bloodthirst
It wouldn’t matter anyway since people daily ask to nerf mons :confused: take this thread as one of them

2 Likes

the speed is too high imo it just kills everyone in my fl :////

Then dont play poison in fl​:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Poison endgames are ten times better anyways lol

Unless you run magga and vampviper or have an awakened gorgodrake

I play Blacktitan and Zib in FL :pensive:

Anyway that speed and ss is just too much with the rest of his move set
And raw bloodfury is a overkill

It’s tough being an S+ monster… always getting your name thrown around and every skill you own scrutinised. Give these monsters some privacy!

3 Likes

I think it’s ok.

if there is no poison and the opponent run protect then the glaricon is like a clown. Not worth neft

2 Likes

@NMEGaryOak edit clown nose and hair on glaze

1 Like

I also think instant toxic killer + raw bloodfury is too overpowered. On a monster with that kind of speed.

I been saying this for ages but for the people who matters is “just fine” so this isn’t going to change

Just putting it out there that I don’t own this monster. It just doesn’t bother me much when I face it. I guess If I ran posion FL I would be annoyed.

96% speed is fine for a -killer monster, but having an INSTANT killer move followed by a charged RAW bloodmove is insane. Either make it Swift Poison Killer, give him RAW Bloodthirst or reduce its speed.

1 Like

I want to say my glacirion fails more often than it does something. But that’s just me using it badly

I personally have no trouble with Glaciaron, but if it needs to be nerfed, then changing the SS to Swift Toxic Killer would be good enough; no need to change anything else.