Remove/limit pvp turn skipping

Just getting ridiculous :joy::joy:

Especially for time strikers and last biters and desperate attackers.

I think they should make skip 50sec because ive experience players using skip on their desperate attackersā€¦

You do realize that they can just use a low sec move instead (such as purify for the case of the desperate strikers) and itā€™ll still have the same effect right?Ā 

not every monster has purify and not much monster have low sec moves unless they have at least +5 bonus with accelerate buff. The other low sec moves i can think of is poison touch/dual touch, sleep/potent sleep, Ā and ofc last stand and bite. The rest moves are normally 100+ without bonus and accelerate.Ā 

So far from PVP i havent seen no one use accelerate team except myself.Ā 

even if you have just a +1 buff thatā€™s usually enough. Iā€™ve been using stealth and timestrike to pass time, or in complete deadlock cases sudden death.

Skip shld be limited to 3 times per monster then a debuff of 120 secs.

Very time consuming and irritating is opponent keep skipping.

If both keep doing that then the pvp goes on.

Perhaps skip turn should have a ā€œcumulativeā€ cost until another move is used. For example consider the sequence:
God feather (GF) vs Stegospike (SS)

GF (skip: cost 1 TU) SS (skip: cost 1 TU), GF (skip: cost 10 TU) SS (skip: cost 10 TU), GF (skip cost 20 TU) etcā€¦

Or simply make ā€œskip turnā€ a 50-100 TU cost. Or even make each monster have their own skip turn cost as if it were one of their own moves (it is actually).

Just a few thoughtsā€¦