Skipping in pvp

So I know this might no be a popular opinion but i think in pvp Skipping shouldnt be allowed. It should continue to be allowed in pve tho. Skipping is really irritating esp when they do it to make it so you just possibly cant ever move again. This is esp true with sleep fl.

I disagree that it should be removed I think it’s fine. However what I do think needs removing is if you don’t attack after 30 seconds you get your turn skipped and put to 200. Do it 3 times and you lose. I think instead of that the ogame should automatically do an attack that is weak. For instance I used one on one the other day and the enemy wouldn’t attack because of waking aegis so he skipped so did I so he was forced to attack but all they do is wait for the 30 second timer to go so they automatically get skipped without waking your purifier. The game should force the enemy to do like a 1 damage attack that costs say 100tu

I have to disagree as skipping is part of strategy, but what about a pvp with special rule, no skipping?
It would be cool and it would show us how much meta would change

I disagree.
I plan my moves and my opponents potential moves ahead and - for example - if I want to keep a stun immune GT/TT at low TU to counter a stunning/shocking entrance, then obviously I will let it skip behind the next opponent monster and then kill that monster to trigger the entrance, instead of using a 200 TU move to kill it with my stun immune. 
Of course you won’t like that, but do I care? No. 
If you take away skipping, you take away alot of planning and strategy and then you will have to rely on luck, that your monsters always have the correct turn order for every incoming problem and that is nonsense.
Skipping needs to stay in PvP. Without proper planning and strategy we might as well just skip the PvP and give the win to the one with the higher grade mons.

I think skipping is fine as I use a SS fl, with one on one

Why one on one? Soulstealer sleep all hits everything 99% of the time. Broken sleeper