Devs, you can have my money if

You bring back the 2x sale and the guarantee.

Just letting you know.

1 Like

That’s what we have told them since months. It seems like the responsible management is happy with the income without these deals. Not Devs decision but they can bring this up in internal meetings if such thing is existing for that company

Ps:at these old days I used each opportunity to. Purchase the gems. You got a guaranteed value of your investment. Right now it’s just gambling.

1 Like

Amen. Gambling indeed.

I know devs dont care about my $20 a month. I’m just reminding them they won’t get it again until they make it like it used to be.

1 Like

Marketing sucks right now. Make everything too expensive.

I have an idea for a sale that could be very beneficial; Miracle Tickets. I got the idea from an online game called Kamihime Project R where upon purchasing a star coin deal during the sale, you get a ticket that enables you to get ANY Kamihime of a selected rarity. My idea is that on occasions, the devs can offer a sale where depending on what gem package you buy, you get a ticket that allows you to get any Super Epic/Legendary that you want. That way it benefits both the player and the developers. Keep in mind, this whole system is a lot different from the ticket shop we have now that requires multiple tickets just to get one monster.

Now that’s how the devs can have my money.

2 Likes

Now. Tooo beeee faaaaaaiiiir. Tooobee faaaaair. Toooooobeeeeee fayaaaaaiiiir.

I saw an amazing commercial for University of Phoenix on Hulu. Like I looked at my wife and said wow that was a great commercial.

We dont need your pity $80. We have whales that spend 5k on our mythics.

5 Likes

I have been very curious about how this game is maintained. . . I feel that their company has been losing money。。。。

Fair point. Guess I’ll just keep my money.

I meant neo marketing, but lol.

NTT is the 64th largest company in the world…I’m sure they are doing just fine

2 Likes

Wow I never made that connection before. You’re right lol. Devs reeeeallly dont care about low level subscription style spenders.

Da f***, for real? :scream:

Mhmm surprising

Do you have a link to the source.

Google NTT resonant.

They are a subset of the company NTT Group, which is one of the largest IT companies in the world.

1 Like

1 Like

@KikNaz @DonT89

How much did you guys fund them to make them rank 64. Lol

2 Likes

The amount of money that makes millionaires live under bridges :joy:

1 Like

For them to be 64 at least half.