Rank 100 is great

I’m playing the game on/off for almost 3 years now and I managed to level my account to 100 and hell starts.

Before rank 100, my opponents are just like me(Not strong not weak) and only get matched with strong players occasionally. But after making to hero rank 100 I always get matched with them. What’s happening?

Tbh you got paired with high rank players with well built teams. But I agree that pairing 100hr with rank 290+ isn’t ideal either :sweat_smile:

Is this normal?

After reaching 100hr you’re thrown together with everyone rank 100-300

So I’m f*cked then?

Yup

Na, you’re not. There are some tough players in that log but you’ll get there :blush:

1 Like

it happens again at HR 150!

It feels like I played against Nagao a million times, like he’s 24/7 playing. Maybe he’s a bot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s why he hasn’t changed his team! VKC hasn’t updated the bots yet :joy:

5 Likes

Yes

I wonder if maybe for new HR 100 players it matches them with anyone to start with, before it decides the best place to put them for matchmaking.

For people who’ve gone through this before… does it get better after you play, say, 30+ matches?

For me, I only have level 40, but IBut all my matches are 100-200.

For me, hero rank 100+ gave me a winrate of about 10%, even after 50 wins that didn’t change. I always did 50 very frustrating wins for the ocarino. Then it slowly raised, at 150 I had 20 to 25% winrate. It didn’t change after 50 wins also. At about 170 to 180 I had about 40% winrate. Now I’m rank 191 and my winate is 50 to 55% this PvP.

It’s strange that this is the first PvP that’s fun, because I somehow have some exciting matches. Even though my opponents are often very much higher hero rank than me, I can still win or loose closely. Just being high hero rank and having 3+ awakened mythics just isn’t enough to win. Of course I still get set against unbeatable opponents sometimes, but not as often as before.

But to be honest, I don’t think that it’s the hero rank that is the problem, I think it’s the monsters choice. With 100 you just have too few monsters to compete with a high hero rank player that you’re suddenly set to. I struggle a lot with lack of monsters that time.

My son for example is burning through PvP with an efficient link fire team, 80% of his strong monsters are by chance fire. He had no real problem at hero rank 100, because link fire is just somehow very strong in PvP.

My friend also got very good monsters and he don’t struggle too, he just got what it takes to create an efficient team.

My other son got no real monsters that have a nice synergy in PvP, he struggles a lot, even though he’s a very good player when creating nice teams with my account. He’ll eventually only advance with a better monster dex.

I’m glad I’m over that weak and unfair PvP matchmaking point. I support a change in that system, like I mentioned before, a system that rates you to same strengh leveled opponents like the ELO in chess does, not just anybody who is hero rank 150 to 300.

4 Likes

I think (because i tested it so much ) its the reason which team you run .

If you run death revenge teams you often meet death revenge teams too.
Or teams which are powerful against death revenge.

If you run sleep teams you fights against teams which are in some ways the same .

If you run a lot stun imu you got enemys with the same power .

Dont know if there is an Algorithmus which says how strong youre runnin team is and in case of this you meet teams with the same close power .

I try today a new team and i meet players which i never meet before or very very rare .

With example nagao - this guy ever cut the line if he losing hate him and his freaking team so much .
And meet him minimum 1 per day :rofl:

welcome to the big leagues where life is unfair
now…i demand u to show yo team

Thanks for all the insight. Sounds like it’s not a case of match making that adjusts over time, simply down to the players themselves needing to have a good team for PvP. Yeah I agree collection definitely makes a huge difference. I remember a few months into playing I got two of the original shocking entrance monsters in my first 5 legendaries and that helped me skyrocket in my PvP success (they were pretty much the top monsters at the time, only behind TT and in contention with a few other choices). I guess people still have a similar experience these days, but it’s delayed until they reach HR 100 plus once they hit that point they suddenly don’t play other weaker players any more so it’s all battles they’re unprepared for… until enough time has passed they’ve built a good collection.

This my current team

I don’t know if this is great but this my “improved” team after getting to hr100

Screenshot_2022-07-14-10-14-21-983_com.pockettrend.neomonsters

I would also like to have help in creating better team than this😅

Mantisamurai in FL

After your FL you dont have any stunabsorbers change that

i would say its fixable