Avoid hero rank 100+ (pvp)

My pvp stats below hero rank 100 was always win percentage around 55%
and total 60 matches to unlock all pvp rewards.
And i was able to get 200-300 ranking reward multiple times.

After hero rank 100 pvp is much harder.
My win percentage is 42% and its only going down.
My battle log is 1/8 wins.
Alrdy played 45 games and only have 26k reward points and will not get all pvp rewards in 60 matches.
Also i do not have any chance to get myself ranking position 200-300 anymore with casual teams.
(means, i need to start thinking more strategies, cant faceroll anymore)

I don’t know ur experience Is just opposite to mine when I turned to rank 100 my wr , my rank in PvP simply improved . It became tougher after 2 season when I crossed 110 and started coming closer to 120 .
Now as a player I will definitely recommend moving on to rank 100 the real fun is there even more than top50 . The matches here played are very unique always especially the fl . There are a lot of new members u will start facing some will be tough some might be of your level.
At last if u lose u will start facing off the higher bracket of people from rank below 100 and if u win u will get matched with upper bracket or some players of the next level i.e player of top 100 especially during the ranked . Previous season I first time had a battle with the top player of the season and that experience was really great.

Show us your team :blush:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to pass above rank 100. I think I have a pretty good team and I want to learn from the best :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lemon special package

2 Likes

HR 100 is where the real challenge begins. There you can meet almost any player and veterans of the game. The same tactics that worked against less experienced players might not work anymore but that’s normal. You’ll get used to it, just keep playing and see which monsters do the work for you and which don’t.

1 Like

That explains why I get an awesome streak going then I hit a team with like 10 awakened mythics… I’m like reallly devs… It’s like they’re telling me I’ve won too much… And now it’s time for me to get slaughtered :man_facepalming:

1 Like

UPDATE
I got 40K RP now, with 66 matches.
So after all its not that bad.
44% win rate. (before hero rank 100 it was always around 55%)

Final Conclusion: Ignore whole topic, i overreacted.

Well i still think i cant make it top 200-300 anymore, but i dont care ranking rewards much anyways.
(i will still try ofc to make it 200-300 spot, maybe im wrong in this too lol)

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! I will close the topic now then.