Im worried (hero rank 100)

Atm rank 95 and i been avoiding getting xp to avoid hero rank 100, cus im worried that pvp match waiting times could increase and its alrdy not that good, also worried that pvp could get much harder vs experienced players.
My win percentage is always between 50-55%, so i say its not that bad, but not partically good either.

And just wanna opinion from u guys.
Am i just stretching out inevitable???

I just recently reached hero rank 100 and frankly things haven’t changed drastically.
Last pvp (pre hero rank 100) I had about a 60% winrate but that’s gone down a lot this pvp, though I’m getting it back up.
This is due to new increased team cost and the expectation that your team is suddenly stronger with it. It isn’t at first, and that takes a bit of tweaking. Also I feel like the metagame changes after the switch. Which makes sense and is fun for me. Last pvp as I had found a pretty good team for myself and wasn’t really trying new things, so with the jump to hero rank 100 I appreciated the chance to switch things up.
In terms of waiting time for pvp matches, that stayed about the same, there’s always a few people playing for me.

In general I wouldn’t be too scared to make the jump, its fun, and a bit challenging at first, but worthwhile in the long run.
The increased team cost lets you experiment with more things, and once you’ve gained a footing things stay relatively the same. I understand delaying a bit if you have a few legendaries you want to evolve so as to be ready for the switch but it’s not that bad in the end.
Also about now is a great time to get reward points as all the top people are waiting for ranked, so my winrate the last few matches was pretty high.

1 Like

i think its cool seeing how many player neo monsters has. Being a top player in pvp i never see any of these names when i play.

5 Likes

Wait until this season’s rank. Then u can lvl up

1 Like

There has been no difference in MM for me before or after level 100.

Now you have to be rank 120 to face full cost teams, so you are fine until then

how much has your WR become?

That’s not true bro, I fought very often against @LemonSqueezy And before when I was against DONT but I didn’t even reach HR 100+, and now I haven’t reached HR 120 either :joy::rofl: I’m 116
And fought full cost teams.
By the way my win rate is always between 56-69%

1 Like

It never takes me long to find a game. It will probably be quicker for you :blush:

I will not find an opponent. Almost for 3 times.
The game says.
Could not find opponent.

Then me who thinks; that no player around the world isn’t playing the at this time.

Just after thinking that. I will battle a top tier guy.

;-; damn. This matchmaking

Well, I am rank 118 and I haven’t fought a full cost team yet. None of the top guys that I see here ever shows even in the leaderboard. So I don’t know how it works

I started playing top 10 guys after level 50, it’s just about WR.

If you’re not playing the top players maybe you’ll come across people like Sherlock @ItsSherlock and @Killerdog

2 Likes

Lol, I have run into you, but never with killer dog :joy:, even against yakuza or against dracarys, but never against killerdog :joy:

1 Like

Have you ever been in the top 100? If your answer is no then maybe that’s why, or maybe your win rate is less than 50% since you are paired with lvl pro players when you reached the lvl pro

Haha it’s ok. He’s in my clan and we have a running joke. Funnily enough I rarely run into him either. Perhaps you’re stronger :wink:

Lol I don’t think so :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

You’re in for a treat when you do :wink:

I don’t play PvP 24/7 like some people do so time zone probably matters quite a bit. If you never play at the time when I do then you’ll easily avoid me.

Evolve my friend, don’t be afraid! That’s part of your development as a player. Matching stronger players you’ll learn to play better and more carefully. Everyone must go through that point sooner than later

1 Like

Although, I remember a Devs saying they would implement some changes about this HR 100 matter, since they noticed many people were intentionally avoiding to pass that rank. I don’t know if changes are already made