Level 100 and PvP unplayble

Hello Devs,

PvP after level 100 is unplayable. I searched in the forum and others already noticed this.

Until level 99 battling was fun and equal. Now at level 100 there is too much difference between my team and anyone else(I don’t even reach the 206 cost), it’s impossible to play, no matter what I do or change.

Please change the matchmaking criteria, it can’t be only on players level.

Thank you

2 Likes

It already isn’t. You are placed into certain ‘tiers’. If you have many wins in a row, you will be placed into a higher tier with the best players. When you lose a lot you will go down a tier and be matched again with “more equal” teams. You can easily tell when this happens: when you go to the big league you will encounter a lot of Magmarinuses, Dracorosas, Floppulasauruses, Angelions and other ‘perfect’ PvP monsters. In the low tier you will find more wild setups such as Galliodragon in FL.

2 Likes

At hero rank 100 you should have the max team cost. That means you’re in the proper matchmaking now which, as Dicculasaurus says, is matched in tiers based on how well you perform.

It’s a shock when you move up from the 0-99 hero rank league into the full league, which is why a lot of people come to the forum to complain. When you suddenly become the smallest fish in the pond it is a surprise! You’ll get better with time as your collection expands, your team building improves and your in-game decision making gets better.

1 Like

@Diccu this is exactly the case because my win rate was 85% at 99. Then level up to 100 and I always found someone with the monsters you mentioned so I lost the last 7 matchs.

@killerdog the problem is that the best way for me now to farm gems it’s PvP because I finished all the other contents. Outside PvP the other events are meh, they don’t give you enough gems…At this point without PvP I can roll a pack every 2 month if I m lucky…

Two months ago you wrote this thread: Humble opinion of a new frustrated player. In that you complained about PvP being bad for a new player and not having any gems anywhere. Now here you are, saying you reached 85% win rate in PvP! Clearly something changed. You’re brand new to the proper bracketing system and the smallest fish in the pond. Be patient and give it a few months then who knows… you might be doing well again. 85% is higher than what most of the top 10 players get in each ranked PvP so don’t quite aim that high.

I think your posts so far on this forum have shown how badly you lack perspective… so I’m not going to bother saying anything about how many gems we get for free giving tips. I hope you manage to improve or whatever it is you need in order to be happy in this game.

1 Like

Hold up, if you had that high of a win rate, matching up against you was unfair for the vast majority of your opponents, so why are you talking at all about ‘more equal’ teams? If you had that high of a win rate I assume that most of the time you just stepped on your opponent.

Having a win rate over 50% is already good in the high league, only the very best have a win rate over 75%. The number 1 player might get over 90%.

3 Likes

At the begin of a PvP season I always had that win rate, by playing I ensure you my win rate went down to 35/45%, that 's why I said that was fair to me.

Now it’s the other ways around, I have to lose 10 matchs to win 1…the problem is win consecutives matches…

I don’t have ducy, blossomo, angelion, magam, draco etc…

My legendaries are shivadragon, cosmodragon(can’t use it) ,the exploding thing, burnasalot and nightlord who eventually just die because there is always a stunt counter/converter

@Art_Pamanat you can’t play with monster with protective skills(protect or autoprotect)

@Killerdog please read my post above about the win rate…everytime you pick on me like I’m the wrost here. Do as you wish but for me you don’t think this trough.

About my first post what I wrote then I felt it and it is still what a newcomer could feel. Same now for anyone that can go form 99 to 100 but apparently I badly lack of perspective because I have a different opinion.

I really care about this game but every time I wrote here to make something to be noticed I’m the bad guy. Ok so let’s just say this game is perfect and nothing can be done to be improved.

Have a nice day.

I’m sorry for being harsh to you but I’m just reacting to what I see you posting. Now I’m confused about what win rate you had… first you say 85% and now 35-45%. The difference between the two is enormous!

35-45% sounds good if that’s what you’re getting in PvP since reaching hero rank 100. I can’t really guess what you can expect to get straight away but I’d probably aim for something like 25%. It’s going to be very tough until you start being able to beat the weakest people over hero rank 100.

If you really are struggling to get 1 win in 10 matches now you’ve ranked up then please share a screenshot of your win rate. If you did that to begin with I’m sure many would sympathise with you here and offer to help you build a team. Otherwise, it just looks like your other posts where you:

• complained about the buff in IC being too high at lvl 150
  • complained about getting 10 epics in a 10-pack, calling it a scam to make you buy gems
  • complained about PvP being unfair and not strategic, being unable to do all content after 3 months playing, that there aren’t enough free gems and isn’t enough access to legendaries (no guarantees like the past)

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed communicating with you on all the other posts and I like that you’re keen to ask questions and learn. Sorry if we’ve got off on a bad foot, but please appreciate how you are coming across sometimes. This is the fourth time you’re complaining about something in two months.

Exploding cat is a incredible monster, just give him support to get his clones going and enjoy your win

I tried switching But still not able to compete

You have many banned monsters in your team!!!

-Bomboid
-Plumane
-Astrodragon

I haven’t removed it yet or maybe it’s a game bug? :sweat:

You have to take them out of your team to be able to play PvP with the current rules!