Racism, Discrimination or FEAR?

A greeting first of all to all. I hope everyone has a good day. My name is Jesé and I’m a Neo Monster veteran. I’ve been playing Neo Monsters since a pack cost 50 gems, that is, since before the 4th Anniversary. (unnecessary data)

I have to say first of all that you developers do a great job. Unfortunately, I have had some debates and major disagreements regarding the Element HOLY.

Neo is a game with a great variety of Monsters, which allows us to choose what type of monsters accommodate us. Example: we decide if we want to play with: Link, Mixed, Union Attack Combo, Poison, Sleep, Catapult, etc…
The following questions arise: What are the strongest monsters? Which element is the strongest? Which Element is stronger for Link Monsters?
I have collected information from many veteran players, including P2W players. And 8 out of 10 players answer that it is the Shadow element to many of these answers. In some cases the element fire and water.

What HAPPENED with Holy Monsters.

Why do these 4 mythicals have the same ability? Why do Holy Monsters have to be 80 or 90% support?
Why are they the weakest among all the mythical ones?
Why do “Shadow” Monsters have a huge difference in power compared to Holy monsters? I don’t know of a Mythic Shadow that is a support, that has the Purifying Mist ability, or that grants Turns.
If we talk about the story of Verosia, the Shadow monsters are the aggressors, they are the bad guys, they are the dangerous ones. But the Holy Monsters are the closest thing to defeating darkness, they are the heroes who defeat evil. But how are they going to defeat evil if most of them have support skills and not kill skills?

Why there aren’t enough Link monsters in the Holy element. Only a few.
Didn’t you Neo Monsters devs come up with another ability besides “Purifying Mist” for these 4 mythicals?

At the time of creating a new Shadow monster, we see new and stronger abilities. I really wouldn’t be surprised if the next Holy Monsters have 1 Measly Kill Ability and the rest Supports Abilities

The current situation of the Neo, is that we can play any element like Link or ELEM, except the Holy element. Holy monsters don’t have enough assassins neither Link nor ELEM.
RACISM?
DISCRIMINATION?
FEAR?
Why?
@Dev_VKC
@Dev_BRD

5 Likes

Let me add that there’s still no ELEM accelerate for Holy.

However, I must ask you this: you claim to be a veteran but have you not noticed that monsters of a certain element tend to have certain characteristics? Holy monsters are usually tanky and have support skills, shadow monsters often don’t have any support skills but all attack skills or something to set up themselves, earth monsters are generally tanky and on the slower side, many storm monsters have high speed…

Your topic could be spun around. Can you think of any shadow monster that has purifying mist? It would be awesome to have one to set up Tenebris and Zhulong… The only one that comes to mind is Doomoth and the moths can be a bit tedious to use… Also shadow doesn’t have link dual give turn or elem give turn or such.

8 Likes

Kanna? Maeve? Gabrielle? Momo?

4 Likes

Prixis, Carmilla, Soral, Luna :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
You only say the few strong mythic.

Supposedly those of darkness are against divine and vice versa… but really if they face a divine team and darkness the supremacy is that of darkness.

Shadow pupupa has Purifying Mist

You’re right. And now tell me. Why are there 4 Mythical with Purifying Mist? Devs couldn’t think in another skill? 4 Holy Mythical bro. Imagine 4 Shadow Mythical with the same skill, Like Heart Burst

Thunder, Shadow, Shadow, Do you mean luna the new mythic who is shadow but sucks or you mean the legend? Cause both wont help ur arguement
and you said that holy has the weakest mythics overall. thats not even remotely correct
If we were going to see which elem has the weakest mythics. It would most likely be fire more than holy
Their best mythics need to be built around to so they dont end up holding back the team
Drag only has his ss that is strong. Novem needs to be in a link fire setup. Exo is slow, with a setup like stun or control, he will shine and sweep, same with gorgo. Only one who can work alone is Satomi.

Also this seems like you just complaining on why there is not much Link holy monsters. Ik you love ur holy elem teams but not every elem needs to have the option to do link.
Earth is on the same boat. they cant do link. The only link they could have done succesfully was when cani underdog fl was thing

and if you are complaining about why holy monsters are support. its like exu said, elements have certain characterestics, always had. Holy is support, Earth is throw. Thunder is stun. Shadow was stealth. Fire Used to be poison and Water used to be link. (not sure about these last 2 now)

3 Likes

Purifying mist is a good skill. It’s definitely one of the best support moves in the game. If you have built a team correctly, a monster with purifying mist will never be dead weight.

Also, all those mythics you mentioned have viable offensive options to pair with the support they provide. They’re monsters that are designed to survive and provide support (except Bridalith where you want to use the rebirth) and punish players for leaving them alive. Tyrfina literally has a skill called ‘Punish’. They’re actually quite versatile so I don’t see a problem in that.

1 Like

Still think what we really need is a Water Element Rockoid variant. Glaceiod or something like that!

1 Like

While I understand that you see holy monsters as more supportive than shadow, I don’t like that you see them as “weaker” from shadow ones.

As a big fan of every LINK teams (even if I don’t have access to every monsters in the game), seeing that a LINK holy team is subpar than a LINK shadow team is unacceptable for me :sweat_smile:

First you have Auro, that man just sits in the field and revive its allies. Sure, Atrahasis can do that as well but he needs to do it actively, not passively.

Angelion, Dolphariel, Simuronix, Brinhyldr, Kanna, etc. have revivals. They’re annoying if they’re teamed up together. Especially if the one revived is a monster that can revive other monsters too. Some of your enemies can be revived too and be used at your own advantage.

One of the most annoying holy teams that you can create is Auro-Yin-Blitzdyr-Reviver followed by Brinhyldr and more incoming revivers… Regardless if they’ll got killed first, this constant revival will become annoying in the long run, especially if the revived monster is Blitzdyr or Brinhyldr. In PVE, you can even skip your turn to favor the reviving at your own liking.

You know Blitzdyr is one of the most annoying cloner, really aggressive once reindeer strike is charged. Needs at least 2 shots to be killed, can stealth with its SS and a good revenge skill (can pair well with the holy ASMR mythic). It can sacrifice itself as well to big hit 2 enemies.

Do not forget Sanctallion too, it’s the only monster with both Divine Field and Stun Revenge. In a full holy team, she’s strong with her Attack Boost and Assisted skill. What more against a non-stun protected enemy team?

Metempsychosis will negate charging of attacks based on kills.
Sweetfeather and Metatherion can double dreamhunt.
Prismpaw can be an annoying enemy too. Grizzleguard is very helpful.
Pontibear becomes aggressive once his survivor+ is charged, Shikabloom pairs well with holy beasts, and union shield ally is nice to put on teammates under a purifying mist. Prismadragon can almost infinitely stunt double to charge dual slayerbane and his one time LSA, he also have shield entrance to support himself and lifeflip to support an ally/himself. Prismegasus is also dangerous. That mythic with Vow can become annoying too with Your Sword. Nulltron can Execute. Mojinator and Moku are helpful. You can also exploit Gabrielle’s tough shield. Tezcat can work wonders too.

Aethereon, Regalion and 7* Chronozeros can hit a big AoE with TSA+Seal even if there are stun absorbers or stun counters. Voidress can charge with the HG leftovers and Eclipse have no charging time.

Demolitron is a very fast payback killer against Torto, Camilla and that Boney Fish.

Mai+Blitzdyr+Metatherion can put a lot of enemies to sleep. Elephantom can also catapult using these end reinforcements.
FD Lotus with throw as well, and she also have retribution.

Vulpink? Yes, she’s nice.

Although I think LINK holy can really be great too, I can see your point as most holy mythics need more requirement to “attack” compared to shadow ones who can quickly adjust.

Brinhyldr - needs at least 1 dark enemy to Double Darkbane. Ragnarok cannot be used with holy.

Momo - fastbreaker

Kanna - load mortar first

Gabrielle - slayerbreak

Chrono - void fast

Void - needs a lot

Tyrfina - punish

Prismegasus - double retribution/stealthbreak

etc.

VS

Carmilla - blood drain then attack.

Uranium - nuclear + double poison eater

Nyx - crescendo

Scyb - duel and timestrike

Sol - instant sub, baby, then union or bloodfury

Hadeshoof - blitz attack in FL, piercing blow

Gremoris - entrance/quell then crush

Noircyon - conversion then crave

etc.

And as others have already pointed out, holy team are more concentrated to support or survive.
Looks like you want to build a really good LINK holy team, and there’s a lot of ways you can do it without them conforming to the same agression as LINK shadow and LINK fire.

4 Likes

i mean, always thought this was kinda ridiculous thread because like Exu said

Funny thing is that is true they are not attack oriented but they are not bad, in fact they have some great monsters like↓

and there are more

bro☠️

this is not even shadow element

1 Like

hmmmmmm this thread is kinda dumb lol

9 Likes

I woke up to a thread titled “Racisim, Discrimination, or Fear” and fully expected for some war to have broken out on here.

How in the world is a question about monster archetypes related to those three words?

6 Likes

Willhelmina :heart_eyes:

it’s true it’s a shame,

Angelion :joy::joy::eyes:

Hmm

I wish everyone would base their comments like you do instead of making fun of it.
I understand everything you said and I understand better. Thank you
But I still have a concern: Couldn’t the Developers think of another ability for these mythical 4? Purifying Mist. We are talking about 4 Mythical. With the same skill. Something that will not be seen in mythical of another element

1 Like

Why is this exactly a problem for you? Did the devs say that all elements need to be balanced with support/offense? The element is called holy and that gives it a very cleansing type of aura, purifying mist is the ultimate purifying skill and it’s fitting for these monsters: they support while also threaten attacks. By this logic i could go through the bible and complain how there aren’t many satanic traits from the holy figures :joy: (haven’t read the bible so I don’t know what I’m actually saying lmao)

6 Likes