Update and new legee

New GF

Update notes

#revert nova nerf
#nova is balanced
#pls revert nova nerf

1 Like

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. NOVADRAKE IS BALANCED.

6 Likes

NEED GF BAD

Did they actually soft nerf a few mythics??? Interesting …

I like the idea of mythic costs based on the aggressiveness of their moveset instead of a standard cost system.

@NMEduck , I still feel stun wave is a major problem on nova but TU increase is fine as well . ( +9 novas exist)

4 Likes

This is the cost with their SS, base cost still 14. Aethereon you don’t really need it so it didn’t fix the non existent problem. Same with gremoris

Ah I see . Atleast , they started doing something about awakened mythics…

1 Like

Painfully just looking at this cuz I can’t even update my game now :confused:

Does anyone have the icon for completing hell mode in online story it just got here after the achievement update

I hope this cost increase to a bunch of monster is in anticipation of their base cost increasing to 15. Perhaps they’re first increasing a bunch only with their SS unlocked so it’s a softer blow when their base cost increases and their cost with SS does not. Either way, I’m very happy to see this and the 17 cost properly being used, rather than them all being 15-16.

IMG-20210708-WA0055

5 Likes

Finally they buffed my x-claws

1 Like

Any thoughts about the new move of dulkahan? And the horse?

After seeing update most happy person @3iNST3iN

Most sad person @LemonSqueezy ( #notbuffzulong)

#givebacksecondwind

3 Likes

Well we also got a free LEGENDARY to use for beginners really appreciate this new stuff .

1 Like

What?

Yes now nightrider can be used by polymerization of dullakhan and nightmare

5 Likes

Yeah that’s really nice. It makes sense design-wise and it will really help newbies, this is one of the best decisions as of late!

3 Likes

Why the hell would they increase Aethereon’s cost and leave Lemon alone I don’t understand that.

1 Like

They ignored so many legends that needed buffs for crying out aloud. Alll they were thinking about was bigger boobs what the hell!?

I mean who the hell even has such boobs. I had to freaking move to my bedroom in oder to check out it’s move set.

1 Like

In fact those honkers are too big to be real.
It’s funny. Every waifu release bugs me but this one was more of a joke