8 Stars monsters, will ever happen?

I was curious to know what you guys think about it…

In my opinion no

1 Like

Make a myth series, sacrifice four myths and summon 8 stars :grinning:

There’s absolutely no need and it would probably result in the death of the game.

Legendaries were too cheap/easy to obtain compared to what you see in most other games so mythics are more in line with industry standards. Unless the market changes and it becomes normal to have even more expensive premium content I doubt they would ever consider adding 8* monsters to the game.

4 Likes

Yeah I thought so, besides there is too many strings to pull off:

• increase 6* hatch rate
  • increase 7* hatch rate
  • period of guaranteed 7* long enough to populate the game.

Very likely will change totally the balance of the game so I would say that this is not going to happen.

1 Like

They will release 8* within the next 5 years.

Haven’t played the game long bt I believe mythics used to not exist.

Uhm… To do that they need to downgrade mythics to not premium product bro

Apple releases a new iPhone every year still a premium product.

Neo Monsters and Apple are a little different :rofl:

People will always want the lastest and greatest.

Yeah but I doubt you gonna spend 3k dollars on an 8* monster

If I wanted it I would. The power of money is not as important in this game as compared to other games though so the power difference would have to be immense to entice that sort of $.

It is not gonna happen.

27 Likes

:joy: we all know how honest you all are . The pedo ■■■■ was supposed to be limited :roll_eyes:

I think this is it.

#lockthread

1 Like

You can I’m done with this topic, you can think for yourself or believe whatever you’re told. Ask yourself this though why would they give away their game plan? People would stop spending now if they knew what was coming.

I think every opinion is respectable bro, I don’t believe will happen and I believed so from the start, but for now a dev confirmed that feeling, if things will change in 5 years and you’ll be right, I’ll be happy to admit you were right.

Yet you told us there were not going to be any more hentai girl designs after the goddess storyline but look what happened :thinking:

8 Likes

Well, I hope the game stays on in the next 4-10 years, one of the few games I have time to play and have fun with now.

1 Like

It is suggested that players who have played for five or ten years send myth tickets :rofl:

Hopefully it doesn’t happen, if the 7-star waifu are half-naked, the 8-star waifu will be without clothes. :joy:

1 Like