Question about PVP RP

So i played my first season ever and had 25834 RP 25 wins and 64% winrate :triumph:
My question is do i keep these stats in the second half of pvp season too or did i just miss
a Ocarino by 166 points :open_mouth: ?

Thanks in advance ! :relaxed:

1 Like

you can keep gaining RP when you win games during ranked

1 Like

yeah , but do i have the same rp/rewards in the second half of pvp ? ^^

Yeah you will. The second half only means ranking resumes.

1 Like

nice , thanks ^^ did think i missed a ocarino by 166 points … would have not been cool :sweat_smile:

this community is always so fast and helpfull , just baffles my mind :+1: thanks guys !

4 Likes

thanks again :relaxed: !

1 Like

There were some rewards available during the unranked period for RP, going up to 35k or so. You missed out on the last rewards there. However, the normal wins and RP rewards are available during ranked too.

PvP ranking using another number called “rating” which basically works the same as RP but you only get it during ranked PvP, we all start at 0 and it doesn’t give rewards… only leaderboard position.

Good luck in your first ranked PvP!

1 Like

Thanks alot :relaxed: !

Yeah i know i missed out on alot of rewards sadly :sweat_smile: only started playing pvp 3 days ago
because ive shuffled a team together which i thought would do well . I’ll only get better by playing and knowing which monsters i have to watch out for . Im horrible at building teams but its still fun to go against other players .

Thanks for the good luck , ill need it :rofl: