PvP 🥲

Me I played something like 33 tickets only and got an easy top 100.

Unfortunately is not always possible to push for PvP, and this time I really couldn’t do it.

Doesn’t happen to me either :joy:

Is not about trying or not, is about priorities, try and explain to your wife that you will forget about everything for 3 days and we will talk about it.

Hmm okay I didn’t know the actual figures but I realised something must have changed because all the scores are higher. Top 10 used to be 40k and now 20th is 50k! Either there’s a larger group of people who are thrashing the majority of other players or they’ve changed the way scoring works so we get a net gain.

My PvP advice is the same as Sherlock’s PvP advice which is simply not to take Killerdogs PvP advice.

10 Likes

@Exu is the easiest mod to beat in PvP @Supa , make sure you gg him when you do

1 Like

u always can find time if u want, all is possible, also a women needs to understand ur feelings like u understand hers, if she doesn’t do then is not a good women and u don’t really need to “forget about everything” u can play al tickets,of course it will take time but u don’t necessary need to play all day

Being a 16 year old without a job in cuba it’s easy to play all day

10 Likes

It could be, but it’s not, even then I don’t play all day, ppl think that I do but not, just look my wins in this last ranking, I started with 26 and finished with 118, I’m not even playing pvp a lot, i just play rank a lot

Almost 18 btw

He’s 17 and 10 months @Unown put some damn respect on his name

2 Likes

exacly mafrien

This often explains your behavior and statements

18 is the new 12

3 Likes

Not sure if @DonT89 is taking offense to this post or not, but I am happy to do it for him. Saying what you said about his wife and just women in general is extremely rude and ignorant. “If she doesn’t then she is not a good woman”, how much audacity do you need to have to make that statement? You’re still a kid and hopefully you have time to learn better behaviours and how to present a point better, but what you said was really insulting imo.

2 Likes

He will learn the hard way bro, don’t worry.

I didn’t take offense simply because Loki is unable to understand certain things due to his young age.

@Mr_Lokiiii I’ll explain you something:

Most of jobs require for people to work Monday to Friday between 6 and 12 hours a day, that’s time that you are already taking away from your family.
So when weekend comes you have priorities like spending quality time with your wife and kids.

You might be thinking “you can give up a single weekend a month to play ranked, they will understand”, is not about that.

You as a man cannot give up on your family a single minute in your life, they are the most important things you have in life, Neo is a game and remains a game.
If you have time to play Neo and stay with your family all good, if you MAKE time to play Neo and overlook your family you have a problem on putting your priorities in place.

9 Likes

I didn’t talk about “his wife” i talked in general, in fact I didn’t know that DonT had a wife, for me was only he and his dog lmfao, again u judging without know what ppl really mean

I won’t say u wrong because ur not, but what I meant if that if u want to play u will find the time, life is stressing and not always good(mostly bad in fact) games are a way to rest(of all that tired week) and feel good playing for some reason, maybe at that age u can’t push like me and duck, but definitely could play if u wanted tho, example of this is my dear friend bouncy who works hard all day, have two beautiful daughters and probably a good wife but still find some time to play, even if he doesn’t play all tickets, for the record I know he love his family and no way he’s stoping attending them for play, but he still find a little time for that

1 Like

When it comes to NM, a lot of people will disagree with DonT. When it comes to priorities in life, DonT’s maturity shows and we can all agree with him.

I’m lucky that my partner is a gamer herself, so she gives me a bit more flexibility. However, she also needs just as much time and care for our happy relationship and we cannot let gaming get in the way.

2 Likes

that’s sexy😏

2 Likes

To be perfectly honest, you only hear what he tells you. His wife may be really angry with how much he plays the game or he may be someone who takes a lot of time for himself rather than spending it with his family.

Something I’ve learned by having a lot of gaming friends is you get a wide variety, with some who love a game but really struggle to balance it with their personal lives because they have lots of other commitments and others who have no other hobbies and will happily play games 24/7 outside of working hours. The reality is it’s very specific to the individual and so if someone tells you “I don’t have the time to do that” then it’s generally not realistic for them to do.

4 Likes

I don’t wanna say anything about Bouncy because we are friends in real life and the privacy of his life does not concern anybody else except him, I do know things because he opens up with me and I will keep everything he says to me, but @Mr_Lokiiii you are wrong about him, he doesn’t make time to play Neo Monsters, if he played this ranking (and I am happy he did), is because it was possible for him to play and fulfill the rest of his duties as a family man and as a hard worker.
Even me, I push when I can, If I can’t, I do only what I can do.

1 Like

Every other week it feels like the forum is raising Loki lol

4 Likes

lmfao