PvP 🥲

Man I use to think I was good at this game til I started playing pvp recently :rofl:. Man I’m trash!!!

It’s all about team building and decision making. Sometimes the best choice might be doing nothing or even killing your own monster!

Yeah I’m learning something new every match. I just would think with my collection I could do slightly better lol

U should try play with @Exu our best PvP mod

1 Like

Have we actually ever played?

I’m open to it

i dunno, u play PvP?

Rarely nowadays. Never tried to actually place high. I’d say I’m ok at it. I will definitely lose against top players most of the time, though, but I’ve pulled some upset wins here and there. I often use unconventional teams that might accidentally counter some meta players.

U should try urself at least going for a top 100 or even 50

The reason why I haven’t done it is I don’t want to schedule my days around a video game. I used to do that as a teenager but now it doesn’t feel right anymore.

7 Likes

You just roasted every high level pvp player haha. Trying to play every ticket sounds like an incredible grind

It’s only three days per month, and even if u do only one time it won’t kill u so I suggest u to try it

2 Likes

I’m with you on this, seems crazy to me that people can do it every ranked weekend, I totally forget when I get busy with real life obligations

2 Likes

Totally agree. The times I’ve gotten first, I literally had nothing going on, and even then I regretted not trying harder to find something to do lol

One time I didn’t play all my tickets but somehow only lost like twice in ranked. That one was dope cause I had a life

3 Likes

He just call us crazy @NMEduck

Yeah I basically only ever push if I have a free weekend, feel like going for it and then my team happens to play amazingly on the first day. If I change my mind over the weekend it’s easy to stop playing completely and happily settle for top 50… which is a nice option to always feel like I have.

I don’t know when the change happened, but now we only get -500 rating for losses the score we need for top 50 or 100 is so much higher I find it very annoying. Now I can’t get them quite so easily with a high win rate… I’ve always got to put a few hours of playing in -_-

1 Like

Oh, how are you getting -500 for losses in ranked? You only get that if your rating is below 5k. After that every loss for me is close to 1070 -1100.

3 Likes

Ups☠️

That doesn’t happen for me. Is this some bug?

3 Likes

Just to clarify, my point wasn’t to roast anyone. Everyone has their own priorities. My own lie elsewhere, but if other people find PvP fulfilling, that’s great!

1 Like