What I Learned From PvP Season 37

Hello All,

This last season was my highest finish ever in PvP and here are my takeaways:

1. The RP system needs to change; there is too much of an emphasis on quantity of games played compared to quality.

2. I now understand how someone like @Mr_Lokiiii can get number 1 if top players aren’t playing. There are quite a few players I typically struggle against that I didn’t meet during ranked: @squinty1880 @Bouncy @GMagic @DMG_Daniel etc. Although I enjoyed being able to play more games because PvP was in the middle of the week, I think it should always be on a weekend moving forward.

3. Team building is stale, I’d love to see the restriction list be directly-based off the last seasons most used list to get some variety in teambuilding.

Hopefully this feedback can help improve pvp @Dev_VKC thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

12 Likes

Also, I think it’s lame AF that @Coltraz only posts his wins so here is my complete record from this last PvP (give or take a few games, I tried to remember to screenshot every 8, but a few might’ve slipped through the cracks between logs)

8 Likes

Phew, at least I didn’t meet you. It would be sad (for me) to watch my team get wrecked. :pensive:

2 Likes

So good do you mean?

Congrads, what spot did u get, I didnt check the results for PVP lol

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn thats amazing @NMEGaryOak

1 Like

I mean if the top players aren’t playing and you’re willing to play all of your tickets, anyone can get number 1 with a halfway decent win rate.

If I played the same number of games during your season @Mr_Lokiiii you would’ve been #2 based on points :wink:

5 Likes

No, at the end of that season I had like 5-7 tickets left over and if you had been on top of me I would have played

1 Like

You would’ve taken Ls like every time we’ve met though.

2 Likes

Congrats on getting top 2. You are one of the guys I look upto here in this forum

6 Likes

Thank you for that @raWen

Your memes have also come a very long way and I am proud of you for the progress you have made there

8 Likes

Haters won’t like to hear it, but Gary is the Chris Paul of Neo. Only argument against him is no rings, but he’s competed in a stocked league his whole life. Gotta respect him for balling in a big boy league.

Some of these guys who have gotten first are the equivalent of Jrue Holiday. Decent, but found themselves in a fortunate situation to win.

Bottom line, it’s about time Gary got the respect he deserves!

10 Likes

GP3

1 Like

Congrats on top 2 you shlaaaaag

2 Likes

If you didn’t beat me those two times I’d have finished #1

I will never forgive you, you shlaaaaaag @LemonSqueezy

3 Likes

Yeah you will :kissing_heart: you’ve done the lemon bond quest @NMEGaryOak

1 Like