pvp

Iam just so glad pvp is going to come back this weekend. It was a lot of fun last time! I felt kinda empty the last days because there wasnt much to do in neo monsters and the dungeon challenge isnt really the most fun stuff…well maybe if u like rng and grinding lol^^
anyways looking forward for exciting fights against u guys once again!

Iam just so glad pvp is going to come back this weekend. It was a lot of fun last time! I felt kinda empty the last days because there wasnt much to do in neo monsters and the dungeon challenge isnt really the most fun stuff…well maybe if u like rng and grinding lol^^
anyways looking forward for exciting fights against u guys once again!

Yay, so excited :smiley: but I wish it would last one more day since Tuesday is my free day :frowning: they always end in Monday instead

I’m pretty happy too, since I’ll actually be able to be around for this one.

I should log in more lol things are happening

i have been looking forward to testing my new front line

Yh, i just made a completely new team that i want to test out. 10 wins is the target yet again and no points reset means that this time i should face players who are good…

Just as a heads up, lochi and I found that queueing at the same time is an effective way of fighting a specific person provided you both have a high number of points (over 450 I think).

So we should use the chat on this forum to sync up

I will probably just go for 10 wins aka 3 gems reward

Any idea why they’re not doing a bigger event?

Last pvp had much less problems for me. And my internet is comparatively in the middle of nowhere.

they want to do a testing round where nothing fails… then when the real thing comes, nothing will fail… last time they had quite some start-up hickups

We’re there a lot of problems still last time? I didn’t really play that much but it seemed an awful lot better.

at the start dc issues + everyone’s points reset to zero… not the best start heh

I thought that was intentional, haha

When te real pvp starts all players will be reverted to zero and it will be a permanent pvp