PVP!

I can probably speak for most people on this forum!

When I’ve had a PVP Game, and clearly won? It comes up with defeated?!! Winner of a PVP game is the one who has an ark(s) standing correct?

Well the game before the one I just played, I had 3 arks left and it come up with defeated?! This is a joke! This game is a waste. Won’t be playing anymore. :blush:

Lolipop

No one needs your sass Bloggsy

Wtf is sass? And not being funny, you pay, PAY! For this game, so you expect it to do the right thing! Not do the total opposite!

Watch your language, tone, and temper.

If you’d do a simple search of the forums, you’d realize that this is a COMMON bug and has been reported DOZENS of times.

If anything interrupts gameplay during a PVP match, even a notification from another app, this bug is much more likey to occur. It temporarily disconnects you from HI, even if only for a split second, and even though you reconnect to finish the fight by dismissing the notification (low battery also causes this), it seems the game still thinks you disconnected, but not a force quit, so you lose, even when you clearly didn’t.

Simple solution: turn off other app notifications and don’t play when low on battery life.

I can’t watch it, if I’m typing? And I only play this game when I have full battery cause I enjoyed this game and now it’s just a waste because you clearly win a game. And it gets defeated, classic game this is. Well done hunter island team. :ok_hand:

Was a joke Bloggsy, and to be honest, I take this game with a grain of salt, I understand the frustration though. Random losses can be very annoying

It is annoying, it’s not like you play against people with triphoon shadowstalker, you could win and it comes up with a loss,

But still… The people on the other end KNOW they lost, just like you KNOW you won. It’s not like they really walk away from it feeling pumped, because they know their team wasn’t good enough against yours. They just received a cheap win

Just so you know, bugs do occasionally happen in games. Another thing that tends to happen (albeit perhaps slowly…) is the developers fix them and release an update.

Patience is the key.

You paid a dollar. Chill. I promise you that you cannot go to any store in the world and get as much for a dollar that Hunter Island offers you. Typically when spending a dollar you get a crap product. When spending a dollar for HI you get literally dozens of hours of entertainment. Even thought this glitch effects and annoys everyone, this is still probably one of the best games on the app store. 

If it bothers you that much then just quit.  No need to make a whiny thread about an already well known issue.

And who asked for your opinion? Mug. :joy:
And I’m English not american👌

Anyone notice how all of that blogsy person’s posts turned into charcoal kings?

Im sorry about the win/loss confusion thing. The only explanation there is that the opponent disconnected (either just happened to due to signal issues, or rage quitting) right at the end of battle, and that usual disconnect bug kicked in… The disconnect bug is really hard to fix because there are so many ways a user can disconnect from the game :frowning:

Well done ‘the master’ oh dear lol, I have changed my name as you can change it? You fucking melt

Man you are ready for a fight, I don’t think anyone was expecting you to be this ticked off…

Charcoal king I accept ur grattitude :smiley:

Man~~~ I’m really sick of JookyJooky now…
It’s no fine in defeating him anymore, to be honest, I haven’t lost even one fight to him since at least two weeks ago.
But I’m really sick of him disguising his team as a normal player team then come up with his cheap(and broken) strategy then DC immediately after it’s been messed up…
It’s getting really annoying!!! I really hope he can stay until the end so I can enjoy slaughter his arks one by one very slowly :stuck_out_tongue:

Jas…ur sooooo cruel XD