PVP!

Be nice to Jooky. He is on my friends list and I have to stand up for him no matter how lame his game tactics are.

Lottery

yeah, if you win hahah which is not easy 

who the is ‘jooky’ if that’s me, I don’t think you will be beating me… I do have friends that tell me how to do this and that :wink: so it’ll be fun watching you guys cry sooner then later :wink:

Any crying will because we have pulverized charcoal dust in our eyes. :slight_smile:

doubt that cause I don’t play this game anymore lol its 

you have said in a bunch of forums that you dont play anymore but you constantly comeback complaining about the game. so you obviously still play this game. if you dont like it then just move on. its okay. i just dont think anyone is enjoying the negativity you are constantly bringing to this site. i dont understand what your motivation is. how do you benefit from this. as far as i am concerned youre a tumor to this forum and you should just leave. you will not be missed and well, you hate this game so it benefits everyone. im sorry that this game has annoyed you so much but a lot of people really enjoy it and youre just bringing everyone down. just because you live a very sad life that requires for you to try and boost your self-esteem via putting people down does not mean that we do. please go away, it will make this forum a happier place. 

no I enjoy this thanks ‘mum’ :smiley: