Pvp team help needed

I’ve used this team twice and won both times, but I don’t think it’s really a good team. Any advice on what to change and add would really help me.

I’m not very good at making teams but a protector in FL will disadvantage you because there is many people with protector killer or assassinate in the first mons.

Go get yourself a galvbane

1 Like

I had one, but I used it for chrono

It looks ok tbh as you’re incorporating most of the legends you have. The FL might be a lil slow. Lunar isn’t great in PvP. Also get some stun protection in the middle and end or you’ll have problems for sure. Other than that, keep going with and just note at what point in the game do you lose

I love how Bane is hiding behind Leo :new_moon_with_face:

:open_mouth: How could you!

@jayden_a You’ve done a good job getting synergy between the monsters you have. There are a couple of bits that stand out as not ideal but I’m sure you’re aware of them too: no stun protection besides the front line (throwing Bitterbeast in the middle or near the end will help), Banedragon poisoning your FL as it enters when they all have hold ground, A.S. Fokus requiring SOLO when you’ve got Banedragon shortly before and Atrahasis shortly after then the fact the front line is a little slow. As you get more monsters you’ll get to smooth out all the crinkles.

1 Like

[quote=“jayden_a, post:1, topic:22348, full:true”]
I’ve used this team twice and won both times, but I don’t think it’s really a good team. Any advice on what to change and add would really help me.

[/quote]

A little help?

uh you kinda hijacked jayden_a’s post. I’m not good at teambuilding but I would recommend you do online stuff to increase your hero rank and save up gems for an upcoming festival egg.