Pvp team building recommendations

Hey everyone, after rank 100 pvp has gotten real tough. Mostly people have teams like stun or poison or others and they use those teams amazingly. Like i had a match with someone named coco, first i thought this is easy because all the monsters were weak but then they started spamming stun and one by one killed all my monsters. My team is pretty basic, i only overpower other teams, but when a team like that comes i get defeated quickly.
This is my team

I only have one team which i use for everything.
Here are some more monsters

No wonder you were defeated by stun. You have only 1 stun absorber to protect your team against it. Try to space out your stun immunes and absorbers so that you’ll have maximum 2 monsters stunned at a time, otherwise your opponent is just going to stun you and kill your monsters one by one as they enter.

1 Like

Evol max Dophree and Cyberwyrm, they will make your team stronger

1 Like

You can open with Novadrake , Shadowyrm ,Bitterbeast and Noxardragon

1 Like

Evol max New moji and place him in end your team . It is better than Dragia on last game

1 Like

But that compromises my attacking

Will try all the suggestions

Does this make any sense?

You have to find a balance between offense and defense which works best for you. The ultimate goal is to find a team which can counter most situations and doesn’t let the opponent be in control forever. Your new team looks better already! Give it a try and make notes of what worked and what didn’t. I would suggest that you put Banedragon behind Terrordragon.

1 Like

I was thinking the exact same when looking at it. Malik_arif you don’t want your front line poisoned and it will nicely set up your poison monsters that are already on the field if it comes in behind them.

1 Like

Noted thanks