Pvp tiers?

If you drop tier you will lose most likely as they will have teams you ain’t use to

For people wondering what tier you are in check what names you fighting if they are well known players in the community then you prob in champion or master tier if you have been a top level player for a while you most likely are in champion tier if not then you are in master and are breaking into champion

1 Like

Yea i know i was being sarcastic

Good to see youre back btw

thanks mate :slight_smile:

They should just add which tier players are in. And the player list each for each tier. As each tier might need diffrent strategy + i wounder if the pointing system is diffrent for example beating someone in champion tier should not be the same as rookie or master.

• i want to reset my tier becuase i have more fun claiming then being stuck in one place vs the same people.
1 Like

I say it gives you more points etc and yeah I fight the same people a lot unless I decided to go on a losing streak il find my old image as you can see I fight starlord a lot same with you even though you ain’t on this one the idea behind this is so you can’t drop to punish new players

I feel like this forum became a brag session lol

1 Like

Agree and there is. No need you can play well of bad and we may get frustrated I know I do :sweat_smile: but we all should just enjoy the game and help those around us

1 Like