My IGN is DMG Memories, my hero rank is 81. I have been facing issues while playing PVP. I am being paired with likes of ONE Killer Dog and ONE Duck. I feel my collection is not up to the mark nor is my level to face such pro players. Also this isn’t just my only issue. Moreover, when I win I get 500 as my win ratings and when I lose 1000 ratings get deducted from the total. How am I even supposed to play? I would like you to look in to the same and let me know why is it just happening to me. Is this even fair? Is there any explanation on how the matching system works? Awaiting your response.
P.S. I am attaching my match lists as a proof. @Dev_VKC
That looks quite odd. It’s probably a bug since you should be gaining ~1000 rating from wins and losing ~1000 from losses.
I don’t think this is much of an issue since winning 3/4s of your matches would place you in the top bracket where you’d face some of the top players. Also GG your team was tough to beat if I remember correctly
I agree, I think that everything would have to be the same again, that there was equality between low and high ranks, which gave the same rating, however, they only care about high ranks, that is, from 100 upwards, that They give them the same rating, the pairings do not matter to me since we should fight for something that is ours, please, go back to being like before
It’s like the Mobile Legends Game where when someone/yourself has high points and is united by someone with low points you will get a very small +5 and when a player with low points beats a player with high points then this player with low points will get +15 or maybe vice versa
I have the same problem, I cannot advance, in fact, I lose points, they give me 500 but they take away 1000, you will see in the next BattleLog, add and subtract.
How am I supposed to move on like this?
Same for me. I played 10 games yesterday and got 8 wins 2 loses. I only gained 500 per win and 1000 per loss. Once I got paired with a top player named long and got deducted 1000 points flat. Which makes me think that Becuase of 2 loses my 4 wins became worthless.
This is the reason. Your hero rank is not high enough to put you in pro tier forever.
There are 3 tiers in pvp, beginner, mid and pro. Top players in beginner tier will start to face mid players while top players in mid league will start to face pro players which is your case.
This is to prevent low tiers players get the same rank as pro tiers players without having to face the same strength of opponents.
I am Rank 102 And top 100 and I can assure you that I have come out in this ranking
-10 tops 50
-4-4 tops 25
-2-3 tops 10
1-Top 1
I have not seen a single top 100 in the ranking, currently I have 7000 rating and usually I always reach the top 100 with this account (Secondary) But in this ranking I have been matched with all the tops
So what is this?
I can assure you that my big account has easier opponents than my little one, they should do something to make it more fair
What bothers me the most is that they give me 500 and they take away 1000, I am already rank 81 they should give me 1000 and take away 1000, or they give me 500 and they take away 500 but they should already give me 1000
Well I’ll be honest with you from time to time tops come out but not always, but what bothers me the most is the vain work I do, I mean I win a PvP and they give me 500 I lose and they take away 1000, I mean I lose too much, and for to return I must win 2 battles and 3 in a row to go down, they must give me 1000 and remove 1000, and the top I adapt, I have to fight for what I want, they give me 1000 so that later when they take 1000 from me it will be fairer @Dev_VKC
now I am with my secondary account of rank 50 where I gain 300 to 400 rating and exactly at this moment they take 1000 away from me , explain this @Dev_VKC