Pvp Tier System is unfair

In the current pvp i Met just insane strong enemies. Im developing my team since a few months now… its ok to lose every there and then… but this Time its pointless to try to get some wins. I can change my team or switch around some monsters and i have done that several times now… I will lose regardless cause i only face op enemies… and i have’nt any stun Converter or so much limited legendaries like the other ones.
I play link dark frontline with nova and nox and use my 206 teamcost as good as i can so far…
Why cant we just meet some random opponents so there is a fair chance to face someone i Can deal with? If i lose in this case sometimes to stronger ones thats ok for me… Why im so high in this strange tier rating when i cant stand a chance to that enemies? The reason for this rating is to face similar opponents, thats ok for me. But if i lose every time then their teams are just better than mine i would say… its annoying

Screenshot_20181210-235859_Neo%20Monsters

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear how you’ve been having such a bad PvP experience. I just wanted to mention that I don’t recognise those names as top bracket people, in case you’re worried you’ve been thrown into the top bracket for some reason. It does try to put you with people in a similar league to your own, even if it’s failing with you.

Some people may change name when trying out new stuff i think. Also i’m pretty sure brown witch is in the top bracket

Yeah that’s common and I may be wrong but I’ve never met any of those people, including Brown Witch.

@brown_witch is RAF whaaaaaa

1 Like

Just for clarification how matchmaking is working. I asked that 1 month ago and a dev answered it:

Trust me theres alot worse players to fight than those players, i speak from experience :sweat_smile:. Although i do recognise some of those names so youre definitely in the top bracket.

1 Like

I’m shocked as well

2 Likes

It would be ok for me to fight to top tier guys like you and its not bad cause i can learn much with that. But losing every Time to stronger enemies does’nt bring me further…
Also i cant make my team better. I had team building help and switch around what makes sense but that changes nothing. I will try to get one ocarino for my nox… with this rate that will takes days… and than thats it for me this month.
A rating system should be fair for all players.

Sorry but brown witch aint top bracket

1 Like

The matchmaking system does sound a bit flawed. @Dev_VKC mentioned that we can’t go below our default league. I understand this has been put in place to prevent abuse through purposefully losing but there needs to be some flexibility.

Fact remains we might become comparitively weaker as time goes by. New monsters get released we get bad luck in egg rolls…

We should be able to go down to lower leagues if we keep losing. Otherwise we are batting out of our league. Default leagues should be adjusted according to our current ability not past achievements. With a bit of thought it can be designed this way while still preventing cheating.

@measy
You don’t need to answer this but where did u finish last PvP? It could play a role.

I finished under 300 for the first time, and I still faced StarLord, Teamrocket, Thaiger, Mixxx ect this time around. I doubt I’m in the top league but it seems like sometimes we get faced with top players.

I agree the system is a little flawed with people not going down below a certain amount. However, I imagine it’s quite easy for the Devs to periodically (every 2 months, say) knock everyone down one bracket and set that as their minimum.

Last 2 pvp’s about 140 and 190

Maybe you up here cause you keep one punching everyone else

I placed 67 last pvp without op monsters like Ange Deluga stun counters/converters ecc… I Think it isnt so bad if you try hard enough with team building

Screenshot_20181212-190457_Neo%20Monsters can you all recognize anyone of them ?

Sounds pretty high to me. Makes sense you are battling strong players. See where you end up at the end this time.

Oh…Soka…

Don’t recognise any of those names

Ok thanks