PvP stories July 23

dont be sad,time will come, im f2p so i need alot of that time :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about it. It was only recently that I made a team that got me to the higher levels. Keep experimenting.

I am done with pvp for the time being. I have gotten the necessary wins and i am content with testing a frostrider team i made, so i now i will just wait for a new event…

Btw i am in the top 50 or less (can’t remember, don’t pay a lot of attention to minor details…)

Also some points to make:

1)so i played against some guy who put one of my mons to sleep to bide his survivor time. The problem is he used sleep bomb when my monster was still sleeping which extended its sleep time. This can’t be right…

2)if soulstealer gets knockbacked after using death sentence and you switch places before the death timer is up it still works. Lol i didn’t know that until i did it, i thought it would deactivate it like with protect teammate/focus…

I didn’t get the second point.

ok, so soulstealer uses death sentence, and then gets knocked back, so it should be cancelled, since he’s not there anymore. But if switch places is used to put him back, the timer resumes for some reason. That definitely shouldn’t happen. As for the first, when a mon is put to sleep, it sets a timer, and when it runs out, the mon wakes up. If the mon is hit by sleep again though, it does not reset the timer. You have to wait until the first one’s timer is up before the second one can take effect. I think it’s better that way, because it would be much easier for Goldtail, Stormloch, and Shadowhunter to absolutely wreak havoc.

Thank you for clarifying. So this happens only in PvP or throughout the entire game?
PvP is generating new bugs every day.
Here a new one, when the match loaded I was given defeat immediately. Then match started.

Not a bug works with death bomb too. The move is if the monster is on the field after 320 seconds have passed then it is activated. It is based on your monsters not the monster who set it so the timer goes on the enemies monsters not yours.

I’m assuming you are talking about the cronotitan move. If so yeah i guessed that it would work similiarly for that as well.

@TheGordon sorry for not going into detail for the second point. Thankfully Lucrayzor cleared it up for you.

Yeah meant death clock if you use pull back on a monster then it deactivates the move. Also if you pull back a monster with death sentence and it is brought back on the field it will also not be hit by the death sentence.

Also if the monster is brought back after 320 second timer is up then it will not go off either.

Kimuyo or whatever their name is is the luckiest person I have ever seen. His soulstealer went 1second before mine and we both used death sentence all. Then my frostrider went before his and when I one on oned it conveniently left his frost rider awake so then he hit me with 1 on 1 and put my frost rider to sleep so I couldn’t use purify, And then went death sentence all went off his killed me but mine didn’t go off so that means that basically all the monsters on the field had the perfect timing down to 1 second as if was 2+ mine would of gone off aswell. I had to leave that bullshit match

Met him 5 times in a row 4-1 now

That being said ending with 945 points rank 1

This one guy’s frickin Pufftoxin, though. So he had a Nightrider that was in the yellow, and then he started death rouletting. Well, he hit Nightrider, HGing him, then he went again, and KILLED MY FLIPPIN SHARKNIGHT, the only monster who happened to be in front of Nightrider. So yeah, that sucked. Although Saul probably had it worse than me…

I finished wit 934 I was second. Couldnt get a lot of matches. I look forward to some real pvp with not so much bugs.

Bumped into JRAlthause at the very last match… That was close pretty close xD managed to come back from that death sentence all…

Hidan one day I will be able to beat you xD just kidding my monsters like sleeping as much as me so nope… Your team is so frustrating ahah :slight_smile: GJ on the finish :smiley:

Lol Gg that lead is freaking hard for my team to deal with. Although I got a lucky sleep all out of desperation so I didn’t get completely embarrassed.

remind me your IGN again :stuck_out_tongue:

too bad we didnt bump into eachother to fight over the 1-2 spots :stuck_out_tongue: next time perhaps