PvP stories July 23

If you utterly crush some atrahasis/aurodragon team then it’ll probably be me

Do you use pufftoxin / rhynobrawl? If so then maybe… I’ve only seen artharsis being used once in my entire pvp time which was today lol.

Isn’t his necromancy way too random to utilize properly?

The problem of necromancy is the auto poisoners who are quite common. But it save me some game. you can recvive valuable mon like team turn , shocking entrance or a good legendary. 

i am using both rhyno and puffoxin ATM.
My aim is basically to use leave aurodragon in the background and then use atrahasis to revive and then kill a stupid amount of monsters in order to proc reincarnation.

Long story short it doesn’t work, but it’s fun to try.

I’m going to come out and say it- Humboss is a boss. I stuck him on my team instead of musharoo, and that was one of the best decisions I ever made. One time a guy had Clioseraph and Shivogod, and Humboss slept em’ both, so he couldn’t purify. Another time, a guy had a Nightrider, a Zephyrox, and a Shadowhunter left. He could’ve potentially lashed out and brushed off the remaining 5 mons I had, but good ol’ Hummer decided that wasn’t going to happen. I am so bringing him more often.

Ran into to you. I was like: maybe one day I will get a turn. Given an infinite amount of time it will be a meaningful turn. I will just sit at rank 25.

XD Yeah I understand that feeling… GG anyway

Just run into Saul again… Veeery close one… But I’m still your nemesis xD

That was an unfortunate disconnect scotty.

I would say it was lucky for you haha. I am about ready to delete the game honestly or at least take some time off until they get their crap together.

I feel like I wanna jump aboard that boat you’re taking. We’ll see though

Wait for the update before doing anything drastic.

Yeah same. Got matched up against someone in the 400’s. Dc’d after one attack and lost 80 points…

Where would you jump to?

Scotty check your mail

interesting.

Just reached 721.

I just battled Lochi, nice fight dude. Thought you’d own me but it came down to the last couple of monsters. Sadly my DR didn’t hit the right monsters and Pyrokaizer run out of time :’). 

Good game!

Yeah that one on one got me

You should both keep whatever you know private, this kinda of stuff will only piss people off. Don’t advertise it on the public pages.

I feel kind of sad, since I’m not strong enough to face any of you guys, so I don’t really have any stories to share, although even then you guys would probably smash me…