Pvp ea #3

Is anybody else’s thing not loading? I’ve sat on the waiting screen for like 30 seconds, but nothing’s happening. Is it just taking time to process or something?

yeah me too

just wait 

gg Scotty I got a bit of good luck there just about nudged me back to 800points. It seems like a lot more people are using cannibalise/death revenger which is tough to face. Also pvp seems to be a lot quieter this time round maybe it’s just me though.

Scotty presents: how to neutralize the F2P team :P.

I refuse to use any death revenge monsters. Surprised your zephy went first though guess the time variable does not work how I thought.

You did a lot better the second time though.

Yeah, can’t remember it you summon swarmed or not.

I don’t either if not I just throw whatever I have threw deo and aegis last match haha. Did not have time for summon swarm.

Well good figh thill :p. No way for me to come back from that kind of luck. I can’t believe death sentence killed my mons before any got a turn. You it was activated 40 seconds after the one on one. My monsters died somewhere within that last 15 seconds as crocs turn came up. Oh well lol. Oh and that sleep all hitting my only awake guy on your first try? Ya got me bro

Gg Alu. You came back though and made it close. Scotty I won the first one then you came back and kicked my but the second time. Gg the comp is really pretty good.

Damn this takuro guy has an op team, I just gave up. Aegisdragon, frostrider, leogeist and soulstealer lead and then he switches into desperate double purifier.

Oh I can not wait to play him then, haha.

Wouldn’t going into blitz be better? Then step back into something more like loch? Not sure why I wouldn’t want to help him lol.

I am pretty sure he has every monster.

Nope he uses switch place with frostrider. His number 5 is lavaronix followed by omegasdragon and tiamazus, and that’s when I gave up.

Essentially, he can get his death sentence all off, if you not prepared for it. His frost rider is slower than his soulstealer so he goes death sentence all, 1v1 then he switches out his frostrider. He purifies then against me he was charging his leogeist up by attacking my least offensive monster.

He also has a +1 Deo.

How many points do I need before I start facing the top players. I want to have my ass kicked.

I have 626 points. I only had four matches and were kinda boring one d/c win and the rest gave up quickly. 

I’m 7th at 753 so you aren’t too far back

Judging by my position I’d say about 700 is where you start facing top ten players

I’m thill and I’m 4 with 792