Pvp is booooooring

Guuuuuys ,Pvp feels kinda boring now but I remember my first season there was that rule no stun and the secound half of Pvp rule was number of legends=number of epics and I thought that was a fun thing to play.Why not bring back some different rules for every 2 Pvp season so it is actually fun and have to create teams to fit the rules.I mean 1 Pvp season no rules then 1 with rules and again and again.This way people will have to build creative teams and not just spamm top legends for a win.What are your thoughts?

5 Likes

They should un nerf double retribution

it got nerfed?

How?

Bring back 8 monster PvP!

Aka evertale mode

2 Likes

This season they have bonus RP for having certain monsters in your team. Perhaps they should do seasons with reduced RP for certain monsters (the previous season’s popular ones), to encourage people not to play them and to play other things.

4 Likes

All pvp’s should have a deducted RP for using certain monsters. Like the devs could use your tier list as a template, s+ tier = :poop:RP and d tier = :gem:RP. That way it’s actually rewarding to use bullshit low tiers

5 Likes

Na punishing players for using monsters is not a good idea especially for newbies who have few legends and good mons and also newbies make less RP and hardly get some.I meant like putting rules like every monster is poison immune for this pvp season or things like this.

1 Like

It’s not a huge punishment, and i meant the ranked part

I remember when I started Pvp the rule was so funny because stun wasn’t working and I had poison team.It really helped me but after I had to change my strategy because stun was back lol.

Uh double retribution was be triggered by deaths from any monster in your team so rexkong used throw and ziberious used double retribution

1 Like

Isn’t still like this? A Angelion used exchange SS thing and was able to use retribution after while I killed none of his monsters.
Edit: lol I didn’t read carefully what you wrote I didn’t even knew that throw activated retribution lol.

Sounds like you want to bring back Zib Kong @NMEduck , let’s do it!

1 Like

I don’t have either but it’s nothing a death revenge frontline couldn’t handle

This is more applicable than the age old advice of telling new players to get themselves a galvbane

1 Like

There could be a all Super Epic rule PvP

Maybe specaip rule : cost limit 173 or only use 2 mythic/ legend

Then everyone would be using duscy and bloom ap spam with the 2 legend rule

my twighoul would like that

1 Like

I don’t own some key legendary monsters. so I ’ve been looking for some ideas to bridge these gaps.and this is my pleasure.