Pvp idea

I like and dislike limiting pvp tickets via a timer. I like it for preventing players to grind to the top 50. But it also prevents good players to hecome top 50, if they cant play all day, but only at certain times. I would like to prosopse, a system that allows a person to play 15 matches a day that get counted towards the ranking, but no more than that. Any following battle will be without vp or bp, loss or victory.
The 15 matches can be played any time, and wont regenerate until 24 hours have passed

1 Like

Nah. Unlimited is fine for now unless they make PVP permanent

Yeah but a lot of veteran players like me dislike it, as top 50 aren’t or dont have to be skilled but have more time to play…

1 Like

I’ve pretty much stopped playing the entire game over this issue. Just bring back the battle point system which was perfect. Only thing to work on is unfairly losing points to random disconnections or players freezing the game on purpose. i don’t want to play 200 pvp games in 5 days to remain competitive and I guarantee the people who do won’t enjoy it even if they are good players.
Just about all the long time players feel the same way.

Im a top 60 player and I think it was fine lol

My biggest issues was grinding to get those damn rewards. That was pretty annoying

I like and dislike limiting pvp tickets via a timer. I like it for preventing players to grind to the top 50. But it also prevents good players to hecome top 50, if they cant play all day, but only at certain times. I would like to prosopse, a system that allows a person to play 15 matches a day that get counted towards the ranking, but no more than that. Any following battle will be without vp or bp, loss or victory.
The 15 matches can be played any time, and wont regenerate until 24 hours have passed

I already proposed something like that. It was a bit different… The point was: make a ranking comparing players over the same number of games. Ex: 50 games. Your first 50 games will be ranked. You can keep playing after 50 games to grind other rewards. Easy and simple.

Old system but resolving -60 issue is totally fine too.

Tbh i don’t like the “hidden tier” for players too… Why someone should gain 2000 points over 30 games and someone 1000 in 50 games? 

This new system is way worse than the previous

Yeah Wolfhunter I absolutely agree. In the last PvP thread I put forward the idea of it being a certain number of matches per day, resetting every 24 hours. It’s much better than having tickets coming back one at a time every 30 mins because it gives us the flexibility. Less of a hassle, just the freedom to enjoy it. Allowing extra matches past that which don’t give score is interesting… very good idea in my opinion just not sure how it would work score-wise since you could effectively boost other players by retreating close to the end of the match.

Wolfhunt3r, Michael N, Showtime, n3vercore, Saul and Killerdog,

Thank you very much for the feedback and being supportive for a long time.

We believe PvP is one of the most popular event and myself enjoy a lot as well.

We will be working on tweaking the PvP system, but this time we won’t stop

we will keep running the current PvP with less grinding rewards.

Thank you again for playing Neo Monsters and understanding.

Yeah I think I know what the issue is; By making the game more newbie friendly, a larger player base will accumulate, which is good business wise. Though by doing so certain features that old players enjoyed are being removed, which in long term is probably the smarter move. so yeah idk how to avoid or fix that though. anyways even if I was to leave, I enjoyed having played till now, there were some up and downs, but overall its a good game. 

1 Like

Why would you leave? It will only get better. This game has improved a whole lot since when I first started. There was a time where we didn’t even have pvp, and when we did it was like once every 2 months or something

I agree with the poster. It needs to be limited. I don’t have time to play an unlimited amount. I was a top 50, top 25 for a couple of events. The last 2 pvp I finished in the 110 to 120 area because I can’t play often and because of that people that could play as much as they wanted scored higher. Teams and players that had if set up fairly and equitably wouldn’t have even smelled the top 100 air previously. I played multiple teams that had much higher scores that I absolutely owned. The only reason they had such higher scores is that they played 20 matches to my one. Set a limit so everyone is on even playing ground.