Can we please have unlimited tickets during Non-ranked PvP only?

I’m enjoying experimenting during Non-ranked PvP. Only obstacle in my way is the 12 ticket limit. I know it’s a good amount of tickets but sometimes we have some extra time and want to play for a long time but we can’t because of the restrictions on tickets. It won’t harm anybody if we got unlimited PvP tickets during the first half of PvP. Definitely not requesting this for ranked!

I know the devs can do this and have already thought about it:

Question No 6:

I regret saying NO in that survey.

Any thoughts?

I literally search for atleast 10 min before i find a match and in the end it always vs josuinho.

It’s because we ran out of tickets😊 We need more tickets to play!

I doubt it.

Most likely no one is searching

Probably the majority I don’t know. What I do know is that I wanted to play heaps yesterday but didn’t have the tickets. Was enjoying testing things with Bundam. I think people who like testing new teams especially after getting 120 wins will keep playing. Either way no harm if we got unlimited tickets.

I’m curious as to how those matches turn out? He’s so hard to beat.

Raise tickets to 15 during non ranked :blush:

Until they decide to fix some stuff. PvP is a chore just like the PvE content. People probably get there wins and stop

Correct there should be milestone PvP achievements to keep people playing like get to 1000 wins and then so on in the achievements sections that carry across all pvps. This will keep people playing. @Dev_VKC

2 Likes

The achievement Idea is a good one. I still want unlimited tickets because I never get bored testing out different teams. Even if they gave us unlimited tickets for the last 10 days of
UN-ranked PvP.

1 Like

Because most people have already received all pvp rewards.

The match takes half an hour to complete. After he spams me with bronzeshells and stun my bloom then i take the win once i remove the bronzeshells and bloom stuns ware off.

For the record i only lost to his team twice where he included regialion in this unranked pvp. During ranked last pvp he never won a single game probably due to the restriction that pvp had.