PvP ranking point system

So, firstly I would like to applaud @devs for agreeing to bring a ranking PvP :ok_hand::clap:
The in coming permanent PvP is very exciting as well.

Everything is great regarding this system except one little flaw.

So hypothetically, if I played 12 matches & I won all 12, I’ll have a great headstart in rankings,
But if I lose 1 or 2 or 3 in a row, it kicks me out of top 50,
So from there on, I will face some low tier random teams & I win 4-5 in row, but I’m still lingering at top 50 margins , coz despite winning those 5 battles , the point I got was 1 for each battle.
Now this is bad,
It get worse when I loose 1 game & deduction of points is around 20-35 & I have to start all over again ,
This cycle gets so much worse for non top 50 teams.

The competitiveness is really good,
But getting 1 point for each battle despite having 4-5 winning streak is bad,
Hope @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD you guys can understand what I’m trying to get here.

6 Likes

Didn’t the leaderboards use to show the highest points you got to so say you hit 1000 then dropped to 900 didn’t you use to sill be on leaderboards at 1000 points?

I went from 5th to 17th in one game and then to 29th. Didn’t think it use to be like that unless I’m being daft.

However it’s so much more fun now the point systems back so thankyou devs

Yeah it used to lock on your highest point.

But I do agree with monkey. Most of the battles i have give me 1 point only, and it starts to get really annoying when it happens over and over and over. And then 1 mistake is made and a battle goes to the toilet and drop 30 points. And then I have to climb with 1 point battles again.

3 Likes

They should just return it to the previous system in showcasing a player’s highest rp obtained.

What this system promotes is players playing to a certain rp and then quiting to prevent loss in order to get certain rankings. This in turn means lower ranked players would get less of a chance to play for a higher gain.

Rp doesn’t determine skill level. If i were to play someone with less rp but they had a complete counter team and win then i’ll lose a ton of rp. Whereas if i were to win then i’ll get pretty much nothing.

1 Like

Bring back lock to highest point level and we are good.

1 Like