ranking PVP tickets

I hope to extend the time of ranking PVP, but do not change the number of tickets, please consider this request carefully.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC

Ranking pvp very unfriendly to me. I usually don’t have free time to play games Monday. this makes me get a good ranking is very difficult :sob:

Great idea!
1 hour ticket refresh
Maybe start with 0 tickets
Make PvP last for 4 days?

1 Like

Or just give everyone 100 tickets or so at once and they can play whenever they have time. Everyone would have exactly the same amount and can choose to spend all in a few hours or use sparringly throughout the event.

3 Likes

Set a time, the ticket is no longer restored but we still have 6-8 hours to play PVP

@Dev_VKC I was saying this for months, but it is not fair to people in Europe that ranked ends at 5 am on Monday.
You are giving 6 first tickets on ranked, you can give out 6 last ones too so we can finish our battles before midnight and go to work normally without playing till morning.
Making 20 tickets cap for ranked period would be additional benefit for people who work during the weekend or want to sleep for more than 10hrs on rank.

6 Likes

Good idea