PVP General Problem

My normal PVP gaming routine is like this…

3 wins Veterans League
3 loses Master League

…the Problem is the overpowered Players with their OM Archs - it is even not possible for me to get them anymore - you cannot competet with heavy OM’s…

The problem is that expert league is missing right now, but I guess with the update they put it back up again… But yeah very hard to compete if you haven’t that many OM arks.

Yeah, that would help a lot!

…the Update, the Update… Talking bout that for month…

The update is getting rid of leagues, I thought, in favor of a better matchup system.

Well i have been playing for 3 days and my akradion r lv 70s but for oters who arent expirienced might have a hard time beating them but to beat them is a whole big tactic i always think when u kill 3-8 of the opponents monsters it gets easier but for some serious players it aint easy lol

I can’t invite people help!

Read my signature

Try that

Call me in the morning

Can you only invite once a day?
Cuase I invited my friend and fought but now it won’t work.

You can invite any of your friends for pvp more than once a day but you will only get the 777 diamonds reward once per friend per 24 hours.

You can only wind diamonds once every 24 hrs but you should be able to invite any time

Ninja taj strikes again

It says invite deinied without him or me getting a message regardless wether I sent the message or him. Even though he won so he could get some diamonds.

Did you both try restarting your devices?

^

I wasn’t kidding when I said check my signature

The update is getting rid of leagues, I thought, in favor of a better matchup system.

​This is coming, though I’m not sure if it’s coming in the next update or not.