Possible PVP BUG FIX!! (for those unable to PVP in league matches)

OK HUGE UPDATE GUYS!!! (potentially I guess…)

For all those having trouble being matched up in PVP league matches:

I don’t know if this only worked for me, or might also work for others, but pvping just one time in a private friend match opened up PVP in the leagues again (I used to never get matched and time out).

This was no coincidence.

My PVP has been down for over a week and immediately after my first private match, league matches began matching me with others again as opposed to timing out. I couldn’t be happier!!

I strongly recommend those with similar problems try this tip!!!

I REALLY hope this helps others as it did me!

If this turns out to be a fix that works for others this post should definteley be pinged and possible moved to “bugs”

P.S. if this already a well known bug fix I feel like a real butt head :( But hey, cant hate a guy for trying to help!!

Possibly… But I still don’t have a match at rookies league :frowning:

It may be related to finding matches, it may not. I’m not the one to say anything, as I have no idea how anything works. But yeah, it’s entirely possible. People would just need to test it out more, I guess. If it works, yay. If not, we wait for the update, I guess.

I currently am unable to do any Pvp matches, when I click on a friend match it says I don’t have any friends to play against. and when I click on A master match it just takes me back to the open world. Currently I am unable to have any Pvp matches, if anyone knows of this bug or how to fix it it would be greatly appreciated.

1. It’s because you really don’t have any friends bro~

Just kidding, you’ll need to add friends manually in Game Center. It got me when I first played too.

1. It’s a common bug, I usually reboot the game and wifi, then mostly the bug is solved

Good luck! :slight_smile:

The friends are now appearing but this message pops up saying "invite rejected message key"
Yesterday my friendly matches were working fine so I don’t understand why it is suddenly doing this

Also just to add when I reboot the game and click on Pvp for some reason I get taken to my Game Center screen, it sounds like my Pvp is full if bugs. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

It’s possible that you just need better friends. :). You can invite me - bvs72

The problem seemed to fix itself and I’ll send an invite haha